55-♥️Nandini's Mehndi♥️

Hello My Beautiful Ladies👋🥰

Thank you for giving me your love and support everyone.

My first book is going to be over in almost 10 chapters😭♥️

Now, Twists time🌝🫂

Let's start today's chapter👇

H♥A♥P♥P♥Y♥
R♥E♥A♥D♥I♥N♥G♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝑴𝒂𝒊 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒖 𝒕𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒌𝒐,
𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝑱𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒂𝒉

𝑭𝒊𝒅𝒂 𝒉𝒖 𝒕𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒑𝒆,
𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝒋𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒂𝒉...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been one week since that night when we made love

It's been one week since that night when we made love. I am very excited cuz we are going to rajasthan to that same place where me and ansh tied together for nandini's wedding.

Yes Guys!

Can you beleive it my bhai and nandini is getting married in just few days.

I can't beleive it!

Rayan bhai and Nandini told everyone about their realtionship the very next day after that night. First, everyone wasn't agreeing but seeing bhai and nandini how much happy are they, everyone agreed for this marriage.

Ofc! Now their children's happiness matters to them.

I turned on the music and danced.

"Yayyyyyyy! My bhai is getting married finally," I shouted while dancing.

Call me a kid, but bhai kon apne siblings ke shadhi mai excited nhi hota!

Mai to bhot khush hu!

"Bhabhi," Rudra called me coming towards the room.

He knocked and entered when I told him.

"Bhabhi! You have to go to the temple with mom and chachi as you're the groom's sister, There are some rituals in our house that the groom's sister does before the wedding and as we are leaving today for rajasthan you have to do that ritual today," I nodded and went downstairs with him where Maa and Chachi was waiting for me to come.

I walked towards them and greeted them.

"Mom, Is it important for Ada to go?" I looked at ansh who was sitting on the couch with everyone looking towards us.

"Bhai! Bhabhi sirf kuch hi der ke liye mandir ja rhi hai wahan shift nahi ho rahi hai jo ap bachon ki tarah ro rahe ho jis se uska favourite lollipop le liya gaya ho,"Rudra teased ansh who glared at him.

"Tu to bol hi mat,"Ansh snapped at rudra who grinned widely in response.

"Sahi to keh raha hai rudra kya bachon ki tarah behave kr raha hai," Kunal bhai said to ansh smirking widely.