Chapter 55: Ranran, can I continue?

TL: Warning! Somewhat spicy content inside. Sadly, it's not full on sm*t LOL This is Shounen-ai! Not Yaoi (^)

* * *

"Not kidding, Ranran and I are together."

As Liang Sunian finished speaking, the room fell silent.

Li Tang and Shen Xuehao were grinning mischievously, watching the drama unfold, while Xiao Chi's mouth hung open, unable to close for a long time.

After a while, he finally found his voice again, but all he could say was a dry, "Holy sh*t..."

"Holy sh*t..."

"Holy f*ck..."

"No way...!"

Li Tang laughed out loud without any pretense.

But Xiao Chi didn't have the time to care about him. He looked from Chen Wenyao to Liu Maomao and asked, "Did you all know about this already??? Was I the only one kept in the dark and the last to know???"

"No, I just found out."

"Me too."

"Then why aren't you freaking out at all?"

"Honestly, I was surprised for a second, but then I thought it made perfect sense."

"Same here."

"..."

Xiao Chi was momentarily speechless.

His gaze returned to the two newly announced lovers across from him.

Damn, it really does seem that way.

"So, this is what they call internal resolution?"

Xiao Chi muttered to himself while holding his teacup, "You two are actually dating in the same dorm? That's way too thrilling, isn't it?"

He then turned to the other two involved, incredulous, "I've seen our classmates get all emotional about relationships, but you two are in the same dorm every day. Don't you find it unbearable?"

Li Tang: "Brother, please always remember that I have a girlfriend too, okay?"

"Even though I don't have a girlfriend, it doesn't really matter," Shen Xuehao said. "The two of them moved out long ago to avoid Li Tang and me being the third wheels."

"???"

This time, Xiao Chi was genuinely confused.

"When did you move out? How did we not know at all?"

"You're living together already? Liang Ge, you're too fast."

"F*ck, no wonder you've turned me down eight out of ten times when I asked you to play basketball recently. I thought you were seriously studying for exams!"

"Sorry."

Liang Sunian sincerely apologized, "It's my first time being in a relationship, I didn't know I had to report this to my brothers."

Xiao Chi: "That's it?"

"What else?"

Liang Sunian innocently replied, "I'm only going to have this one relationship. Do you expect me to promise you there won't be a next time?"

"..."

Fine, you win.

Xiao Chi angrily grabbed the menu. "You two are done for. Keeping important military information from us. Today, you're not leaving this hotpot restaurant until you drink two hundred glasses, oh no, you're not leaving this booth! Waiter!"