where am i ?

Jades POV
I woke up not knowing where in the fuck I was. All I knew was that it was dark and I was in a bed. I got up walked out and saw people working they stared at me . I asked a girl my age working " where am I ?" She replied "you must be new around here well the master is wating for you in his room knock and wait for an answer do not call him anything else but master." "Why master." "Because he will get angry and you are his personal slave and only work for him and take orders from him no one else plus not everyone makes at least three days as his personal slave so best of luck I got to work by the way my name is Angie." "I'm jade. Nice to meet you and were is his room." "Up stairs last door to the left you can't miss it the only black door the others are red." I walked to his room afraid of what can happen. I knock softly. A deep voice says enter. He gives me rules and things I have to and can't do
He says" you will do as I say any questions or sass talk you will get punished. You are to call me master and nothing else. I will get anything I want and need from you. And if you try and runaway I will send out my clan to find you understood." I nod in fear he laughs evilly showing his fangs. I back away." I'm hungry jade if that is your name." " what would you like master." I say with a shaky voice. He comes near me slowly leans in my neck and takes I bite. I whimp griping him as I felt the pain flow through my body I began to feel week so he stops noticing. "You may now leave and one of my other slaves will give some chores for you to do if not completed you know what will happen."
----------------time change-------------
I did what I had to. And I met this slave that works in the garden he was nice he said his name was Johnnie anyway another vampire walked up to me. " why hello you must be Andy's personal slave." "Uhhh.. Yeah I am." " well has he not taught you to call the rest ma'am or sir." "S..sorry sir." " I'm cc I was just messing with ya but if he's around please use that or he will get angry anyway your room is next to Andy's. Have a nice day." I walk to my room really tired I get on the bed and start closing my eyes until Andy barged in with a furious look on his face. He grabbed me on threw me on the floor. He yelled " YOU DIDNT FINISH WHAT I GAVE YOU ON THE LIST!!" He slaps me with a lot of force. And then he walks out I sit there and cry until I meet a different vampire. "Are you okay. my name is Ashley purdy." "Yes sir I'm fine." " please call me ash. See you around. I fell asleep after that day.

A/n
Sorry if there's errors