don't go

Olivers POV
Well I thought about it all night and its time for me to leave the picture I've caused enough.

Jades POV
I lied in bed next to the baby playing with him. I promise to protect him forever. I turn to the door when I heard oli speak. "Hey." "Oh hey." "Well I'm so sorry to say this." My heart dropped I knew it was bad news. "But umm I don't think I can stay with you any longer. I ruin everything for you. And I just can't do it. I love you Jade never forget that an---" "No oli don't go please don't. Don't leave me... What Noah needs a father figure he ne---" "Andy can do that i don't want to put you to through danger I'm sorry." "No oli please don't do this to me please." I started crying so hard and I can also feel his pain which made it even worse. "Look at me you'll be better off without me in the way." He said as his hands touched my face and his lips kissed mine. "Goodbye." He said leaving out the window. "OLIVER PLEASE!" I screamed and sobbed even harder. Why would he...

Andy's POV
I went upstairs as quick as possible. "Jade what's wrong." "He...he... Left.." She sobbed. That son of a bitch. "Its okay my love I'll be by your side always okay." I held her in my arms. Then Ashley came in as well as cc both were breathless. "We tried... To stop him." "That's fine just get back to your stations." They left. I kissed her forehead. How could he just leave. Jade needs him and so does Noah.

Jades POV
I just sat in Andy's arms. I tried to calm myself but I couldn't. How could he. I just don't understand. "I love you Andy.." I said softly. "I love you too jade." He replied. He held me tight. What if oli never really loved me? Is he just playing with my emotions? I've grown so attached to both Andy and oli. Its difficult having strong feelings for two people. But I have to move on and be happy for both my husband and my little everything he's going to need me. "Jade I'm sorry things have to be this way." I stayed quiet.

Cc's POV
It was a slow night. I wanted to kill oliver how could he just leave. Fucking asshole. Doesn't matter though Noah has me I'll teach him everything I know. Like running naked and how to play drums he's going to be like uncle Cc.

Ashley's POV
I know we all want to kill him. But Noah has me I'll teach him to get the ladies and all and how to party with me and cc.

Jinxx's POV
I can't wait till everything is back to normal and Noah is older so I can teach him piano and violin. This is shit waiting out here all cause of oliver.

Jakes POV
I'm hungry.

No ones POV
Well as the night turned to day. The guys went inside and Andy went out to look out on his own. Andy was pretty fast and strong. So he is usually good on his own. Jade was still upset that oliver had left. The guys did everything to help with the kid and make Jade smile.

Jades POV
I laughed hard as Cc tried to change the baby's diaper. "Here let me help you out there." I said walking over to him. He watched me and said "oh shit it looks easier when you do it." "Its not actually hard. You just make it seem that way."  "True." I smiled and carried Noah upstairs. I put him down in his crib. I felt like someone else was in here in the room. I turned to look and there he was. "How did you get in?" "Shhh. Don't be so alarmed. I'm not here to hurt you give me the kid." "AN..." He cut me off as he sped up and covered my mouth. "Now calling Andy would only make things worse." I nodded and he took his hand off. "Please don't take him. Take me. Just not noah please I'm begging you." "That will do. But you are now my slave. And will obey me." Those where the last words I heard.

Andy's POV
I waited and kept my eye out. I heard noahs cries and I waited to see if jade would quite him down. Still he was crying I went in and made my way up. As I opened the door, the window was wide open and I finally picked up his scent. Anger and sadness filled my body. I said I would protect her and I wouldn't let him take her away. And I couldn't do anything. I let her down. I let Noah down I've let myself down. But I'm not going to give up he will pay for this. And I'll be sure of it. I quiet Noah down and went back down. "Guys!" They all came in the kitchen. "What's up." "What's up? You want to know the love of my life is gone again. Why weren't you guys in your positions. Wh..why.." I couldn't help it I broke down and cried. "I'm sorry... I need time alone you guys are free to go." They all looked worried but they left. I need a drink. I took a bottle that I had hid from jade. I popped it open and took a big drink. "Andy what do you think you're doing." I heard cc's voice. "Go away." "Do you think jade would be happy about this. Think about Noah. His going to need you." "Fuck off okay. Just leave." "Fine I will and Noah is coming with me." "No he's not he is staying here with me." "I'm sorry but he's not staying with a drunk." "Please don't take him away from me cc. Please I'm tired of people I love most being taken from me. I need him." "I'm sorry but until you get your shit together he's coming with me." He left upstairs. Came down with Noah and walked out. And I just sat there and watched. I watched him walk out with what was left of me. I looked at the bottle I had and threw it across the kitchen and watched as it broke I started to destroy everything. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. What am I. I don't know who I am anymore. I punched the mirror and broke it. I sat on the floor and cried even more. What's wrong with me. Who have I become. I let my wife be taken from me. What I considered my own child be taken from me. No Andy you can't just give up. I can't. I need to fight for what I love.