coming to an empty home

1 year later
Jade's POV
I'm deciding to go back with Andy. I don't want to put them in danger and I miss Andy. I left a note. Off I went to be reunited with the love of my life. My other half. I walked for a day and finally arrived to an......an empty home. Where's Andy. Cc jake jinxx ashley were have they gone. Maybe they are out hunting. But I can't seem to smell him any were near. Where is everyone were did they go. Why did they go....

Unknown
Its my first assignment I've been training for a long time I think she's been waiting for a while to finally let me prove myself again. I've left her side once. I thought good was for me but it isn't evil is my passion. "I'm ready." "Actions are louder then words. prove yourself. Run along we have a lot planned." Mary said. She said to look for a vampire named jade and kill her. Should be easy. I mean I've killed other vampires before.

Andy's POV
Its been a week before we came on tour. Everyone is so kind and dedicating. Its hard to control our thirst. Its been a year since I've seen jade I miss her. I miss her face her smile her laughs her eyes just her in general. But I got to focus may I remind myself I'm doing this for jades safety as well. This band has many reasons to it. So amazing jinxx Jake Ashley cc and I grew more closer to each other. Well got another show today.

Jades POV
I went into Andy's room and found some sheet with places another with lyrics. Also some pictures of all the guys. What? Is all of this. "I can help you." "Who are you" "Andy sent me to get you." "How do I know your not lying to me." "Well you would have to come with me to find ain't nothing like a bit excitement right?" "I'm not trusting you but I'll come with of course to look for Andy." "Well you coming or not?" "Y..yeah I'll be right there." I grab the picture and take off with this man.

Unknown
God dam why does it have to be someone close to Andy. After all that's why Mary almost killed me. I let him go. This might be hard. I spoke to soon. Andy would tear my head off if I were to lay a hand on her. Kill me now. I have to prove my self but Andy is a dear friend yet I'm not allowed to be his friend. Nor is he to be mine. So many FUCKIN RULES. Aghh. But if I kill her I can cover it up I'm pretty sure. So much stress.

Kellins POV
What I'm I going to do when Andy finds out jade left. He will kill me. "Kells what's wrong." Katelynn asked concerned. I handed her the note that read:
Kellin
Thank you for letting me stay. I enjoyed staying. I know we all got off on the wrong hand. I'm sorry the troubles I've caused I will miss you all dearly. Tell Copeland to behave and I love her to bits. Tell Kate she is an amazing mother and friend. I'm coming home to andy I miss him not another day goes by without thinking of him. I'm sure you'll understand. Andy is my soul mate and I'd risk anything to be near him again. Thanks again. Take care and keep singing kells.
Jade
She was as shocked as I was. Andy gave me one job and well I failed. I have to be honest and let andy know.
*phone rings*
"Hey kellin what's up"
"Uhh nothing much."
"Where's jade can I speak to her"
"About that...."
"Kellin."
I told him about the note.
"Kellin I'm on tour I just can't cancel all tour dates. Do me a favor and if you can look for her. For god sake the love of my life can be in the hands of that whore."
"Yes of course. After all you would do the same for me."
"Thanks man."
He hung up. Well jade kells is coming to help yah.

Andy's POV
Well I hope jade is okay she is strong. I'm counting on kellin if I don't hear from her I will cancel and find her myself.

Johnnies POV
I really do miss jade. Its been awhile. I wonder how she's doing..

Jades POV
Sometimes I wish andy would have never took me. I've caused so much. But yet I've met so many amazing friends. My very first friend in this world was Johnnie I really miss him so much. I want to see him again I can't remember the last I've seen him. Well I'll have to find out were he is right now. But I have to focus on reaching andy.

Sorry this is a short one. Johnnies back. Kellin is out to look for jade. Unknown character will be realesed next chapter. The dangers jade gets in to be with Andy. And I'm a horrible writer.