the past

Jades POV
I wake up with a note on my night stand that read
Can you organize the books in the library no should bother you because no one goes in there
From: Andy
I wLk down there and say to myself "what's there to organize everything seems to be in place."
"There's not I just wanted to talk with you and know you better." " holy shiy you scared me Andy. Fucker don't do that. Oh crap I'm sorry please don't hurt me." I flinched " I'm not going to." "Well let's just sit down and talk about what ever you wanted to talk about. Like what do you want to know." I said. "Your past." I started tearing up because all of the bad memories. "Well when I was a little girl my dad was never home and my mom just hurt me a lot my siblings didn't like me at all. In 7th grade is were my depression started I would self harm and I had suicidal thoughts . but I thought it was a normal thing to go through 8th grade I tried to ignore it as much as possible but I would cry not knowing why. 9th I got tired of it and discovered I was in depression my parents didn't want to help so my councilor did I still feel somewhat like that now but I don't think of it to much I would also get bullied I would get called names. I had no friends. And after a living hell in highschool I still lived with my family and now I'm here with you." He asked me "and.. At home how were you t..treated." "Umm my mother was a drunk so she would always hit me and my father he didn't so any harm to me he tried to protect me but he just got so busy after he was never really home so I every time my dad came home I had to lie and say my mom did no harm or else she would abuse me even more." I started tearing up a little and Andy hugged me tightly and kissed the top of my head. It was late and he carried me into my room and I fell asleep.

Andy's POV
I left her room and just kept thinking of her story. I feel like a dick. I abused her. That night I got a letter from head quarters:
Dear Andy
We've heard about miss jade and would like to talk to you. Early in the morning as soon as she's awake come and see us with her. I would like to meet her.
Oh fuck I'm screwed. I can't what if they hurt her. Cc read my mind and came to me later that night. "Hey Andy you really do care about her." "Well I do like her. I can't watch her get hurt she's more than a slave to me now." "Well Andy if it helps we'll come along with you two and will be back up if anything." "Thanks I knew I can count on you guys"

-------time change-------

Jade's POV
I woke up with a note on my head from cc only he would do that.
Andy wants you dressed and down stairs before 9:00 no questions to be asked.
Well that's weird I did as told. Andy had a worried face. "Please don't ask questions now get on my back were going on feet so hold on tight I'm a fast runner.
As soon as we arrived to the place Andy was talking about. Its a castle. We were lead in side. And in side there were three thrones and each were strong vampires one girl and the other two guys the girl looked to me to be the main one.
"Andy" "Mary" "well Andy I see you made a friend." " friend she isn't anything but a slave" ouch that hurt. "Well that's not what I heard Andy. I've heard this slave is more to you. "No what in the hell are you talking about" "Andy your bluffing I know you you can't lie to me. Tell me the truth. You can't lie to you first love." And shit that killed me on the inside did Andy and her have a thing? "May we talk about this alone Mary?" Andy asked. "No we may not. After all jade does need to know how you just fell in love with me and you said you would never love no one but me cause deep down I will always be you first in everything." As she said that she looked at me with a deadly look and I felt pain and I couldn't feel anything or do anything but screen so loud. "Enough Mary your hurting her." Soon the guys came in and tried to attack but the other vampires stopped them soon everything turned black...

So sorry it took long. I had no ideas but you know then they just popped up well hope you enjoy I'll post more often now.well I'll try