CHAPTER 23

Chapter 24, 25 & 26 updated on scrollstack ✨

Target 800 votes and bahot sare comments!! Review de Dena book ka !!!

Updating this chapter because I love you guys. You know I got two injections today, and it’s hurting so much. Please, try to meet the target this time.

I've even started publishing long chapters and updating constantly!!!

As I began packing my bag, I felt a rush of emotions.

My mind was a whirlwind, but I kept moving, my hands working methodically, shoving clothes and essentials into the suitcase.

The drive back to the mansion was a blur, my thoughts racing, trying to process everything that had been happening lately.

When I arrived, the mansion loomed as large as ever, yet today, it felt somewhat welcoming, like a sanctuary after the storm.

The moment I stepped inside, I was greeted by Saanvi, who had my baby, Ira, in her arms.

My heart swelled as soon as I saw them.

"My baby!" I called out, my voice soft but filled with love.

Ira's eyes lit up when she heard me, her tiny giggle echoing in the hallway.

She wriggled free from Saanvi's grasp and tottered towards me, her little feet carrying her as fast as they could.

I scooped her up, feeling her warmth seep into me, and she kissed my face eagerly, her small lips leaving wet marks on my cheeks.

"Mumma, bua!" she babbled, and I laughed, the sound of her voice a melody to my ears.

She'd started calling Saanvi 'bua' too-how quickly she was growing, learning new words and charming everyone around her.

Saanvi laughed with me, her eyes sparkling with affection.

"Bhabhi, sometimes I felt bhaiya gave her training to tease me and she behaved just like Bhaiya," she remarked, shaking her head.

"She made me wait for two hours just to say 'bua'." I chuckled along with her, a sense of contentment washing over me.

Holding Ira close, I headed upstairs, her little hands still clinging to me, kissing my face every now and then.

"Mumma aa gyi baby," I whispered to her, feeling her giggle against my neck.

My room was just as I had left it, and I placed Ira on the bed, watching her roll around, content and happy.

I glanced at the clock-it was already 5:30.

I needed to get ready soon, but the thought of picking an outfit felt overwhelming.