Chapter 13: If You Can't Hang

a/n - another promo? I think yes. GO READ MY STORY LIFEGUARD RIGHT NOW BC LUCIFER HEMMINGS

As soon as Wade walked inside, I noticed two things:

One, he got snakebites

Two, he's, like, twenty feet taller than me.

Whitney was already inside, playing Super Smash Bros ( although I told her to pause it.) She was Mario, I was Luigi. She was currently winning. Not surprised, I suck at that game. Whitney glanced at Wade, and smiled a small smile. (Does that make sense? I hope it does.)

Wade was still staring at Whitney, and I felt like a third wheel. Whitney chuckles and goes back to playing the game. Wade, obviously completely embarrassed, sits down on the couch by Whitney. And right on time, Shawn texts me, ruining the moment.

need 2 talk. 

I open the door to get to my car, when I see Shawn already standing on the sidewalk in front of my house. 

"So are you stalking me now?" I ask.

Shawn sighed, "Jesus, Azzie. I'm so tired."

"That's what happens when you stay up all night watching p-"

"Shut up. Just be quiet. Please. You're so annoying."

I didn't say anything.

"I'm so tired of your bullshit," he said. "I wanted to talk to make things straight that I'm sorry I was such a jerk using you for money, but now I kind of regret it. You're a horrible person, Azalea. I never liked you. I never loved you. Stop bothering me."

"Me? You're the one who's bothering me."

I try to hold back my tears, my eyes stinging as I look away. And with that, Shawn disappears.

I sit on my porch, not expecting him to say that. 'You're a horrible person.' The words echo in repeat. 'I never loved you.'

But Shawn was right - he was tired of the bullshit. And maybe I was too.

What seems like hours pass by, and I still sit outside. And I notice a body sitting next to me. He has a blue beanie on and red flannel and black jeans. The band bracelets on his arm are overwhelming, and his hair is swooped to the side. It's Johnnie's friend.

Kyle David Hall.

"Bad day, huh?" He says.

I laugh slightly, "You have no idea." I wipe my eyes.

Kyle nods, "You know, whatever it is, it's not worth it."

I scoff, "You don't know what happened."

He looks at me. "I might've overheard."

Kyle stands up.

"Remember," he smiles slightly. "It's not worth it."

--a/n, PLEASE READ--

yo yo yo. ahah. so here's the thing: I don't think I should continue the story. I wrote the original 2 years ago, when I was 15 (I'm 16 now, won't be turning 17 till a few months). i don't think the story was a good plot to begin with, and I'm gonna say it, but Azzie's love life is pathetic and cliche and ugh

another thing, I was obsessed with Taylor Swift. I frickin loved pop music. And I still do, don't get me wrong, but my main music interests(and writing skills)  have changed drastically. For one, I'm now in love with screamo/punk rock bands, as you can tell if you've seen the playlists on my other stories.

but it's all up to you guys. should I continue this?