Chapter 8: Daydream

Azalea's POV

        I wake up and smell coffee, sweet tea, and sugar.  I force myself to open my eyes and the sun shines on my body.  I decide not to be a lazy ass, so I come out of bed and I walk downstairs.  I see Ricky cooking an omelet, Jc making the sweet tea, sugar, and coffee (I'm guessing for Kian?).  Meanwhile, Kian's watching TV in the room next to us.  I go up to Ricky.

        "Hi Rickster."

        "Morning Azzie."

        I lick my lips and stare at the eggs he's cooking.  "Can you make me some?"

        He nods 'yes' and I smile and sit by Kian.

        He's watching Pitch Perfect.  We laugh at the funny parts, and be silent during the serious parts.

-6:48pm-

        It's after-dinnertime.  Which means we just finished.  Ricky walks up to me saying, "I booked you a concert."

        I shrug, "I don't feel very good," I say, making up an excuse not to go.

        He smirks, "I think you'll wanna go to this one."

        I sigh lightly and get dressed.

-7:36pm-

        So we're at the concert.  There's no one here yet.  So I rehearse some songs.  Everything goes well until I hear footsteps behind me.  The person covers my eyes with their hands.

        "Guess who?"

        "Who the hell is it..?"

The person spins me around and I end up face to face with, drum roll please... Taylor Fucking Swift.

        I smile widely, trying to act calm.  I squeal and jump up and down and hug her tightly.

        "I love you sooo much."

        "And I love you sooo much too," She chuckled.

        I smile.

        "Oooh guess what?" She said.

        "Um, what.?"

        "I'M PERFORMING WITH YOU!"

        "WHAT OH MY FREAKING GOD NO WAY!"

        "YES YES YES WAY! WE'RE PERFORMING BLANK SPACE!"

        I scream a scream not too loud, and try to keep my excitement inside.

-7:57-

        So the fans finally came, and It's time for the concert.  I come out of the curtains, yelling.

        "WHAT'S UP LOS ANGELES?!" The croud screams, Taylor still unshowed.

        I laugh, "So I have a special guest here with me today. She's kinda a huge inspiration to me and I would love it if you guys screamed super loud and cheered for her tonight. We have a deal?"

        The crowd screams in reply.

        "Okay. TAYLOR COME OUT!" Taylor comes running out by my side.

        She says, "HEY EVERYBODY!"

        The band starts.

        "So this one is just me.  I'm doing it solo.  I don't think Taylor knows this song anyway," I laugh. "But this sorta describes one of my friends, Chase, at the moment." I wave at the cameras.  "HI CHASE!!!"

        "But this is Superhero by 5SOS.  Now they haven't officially released this song yet, so we'll do our best to play it!" I clear my voice and sing.

        After the song, I sit down next to Taylor on the stage.

        She nudges my arm, smiling and we both stand up and the band starts up again.

        "So this is a familiar one to you Swifties, right?"

        "Blank Space by Me, tonight featuring Azalea Dillon!" Taylor says and I cheer. 'Featuring Azalea Dillon'.  I love hearing that.

        She and I sing, and one of the fans scream holding up a gigantic poster she made.

        "YOU TWO HAVE THE BEST VOICES EVER AND IT BLENDS AMAZINGLY I LOVE YOU OH MY GOSH!"

        I smile at the girl and wink.  She sees me and screams.

        We perform a bunch more songs, but the last one is really one I can't forget.

        Taylor says, "Alright guys, so this one is Azalea doesn't know about.  But I'm pretty sure she knows this song.  This song is dedicated to all of the boys who broke she and I's heart.  YOU SUCK IF YOU'RE WATCHING!"        

        I smile widely and the band starts to play.  I immediately remember the song. It's 'Love Drunk' by Boys Like Girls.

        We both sing.  I get a little carried away on my solo..

        "I USED TO BE LOVE DRUNK, BUT NOW I'M HUNG OVER. I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER, FOREVER IS OVER."

        And the bridge...

         "ALL THE TIME I WASTED ON YOU! ALL THE BULLSHIT YOU PUT ME THROUGH! CHECKING INTO REHAB CAUSE EVERYTHING THAT WE HAD. IT DIDN'T MEAN A THING TO YOU!"

        After the song, I'm out of breath.  No doubt, this was the best concert I ever had.

        At the end, Taylor hugs me so tight.  We go backstage after the concert.

        She gives me her number, which is the line I've been wanting to hear in forever.

        I give her mine aswell.  And I look to my left, and see Connor.  I run up to him and hug him.

        "I've missed you so much, Connie."

        "I missed you too, Azzie."

        --- 

        Taylor and I text and call all night, and she's amazing at conversations. She's the best friend I needed in a while.

I sit in my room, on a call with Taylor.

        "The concert was amazing, you rock." I say.

        "Aw, thanks. Sooo... Is there any guy in your life?"

        I blink and look down, smiling slightly. "Yeah.  Shawn Mendes."

        "Oooh, I know him.  Cute.  Nice job, Azzie."

        "Thanks Tay.  And you?"

        "Not really.  I'm living that single life, ya know?"

        "I know," I chuckle.

        "Dammit- I gotta go.  Call tomorrow?" She says.

        "Mhmm." And we hang up the phone.

        A/N

hihihihihiiiii :3

so i haven't updated in a while, cause i'm focused on 'angel from my nightmare'.

but i wanted to make this chapter for suuuchhhh a long time, and i finally did!

i decided not to write out the whole song, 'cause it wasn't really necessary.

but connor's in this chapter, yay.

hope y'all enjoy c:

your frantastic fangirl,

skylar.