Chapter 9: Playlist Live

Azalea's POV 

It's currently 7:28pm, and I'm at Playlist Live.  It's been a while since I've been to Playlist Live, and I was sure as hell excited to go.  But this time, some Viners came.  The boys were off somewhere at the party, while I was with Gabbie (The Gabbie Show), 'Weakly Kris' (Chris Melberger) aka one of the biggest trolls on Vine, and his girlfriend, Shan aka Shan Dude on Vine. 

Gabby and I have met before, but it's been a while. We got so freaking excited when we saw each other again.  We were all talking in a circle standing up, with red plastic cups in our hand.  We were like a football team huddling together, kind of.  "Hey, I'm gonna go refill my cup!" I said, speaking loudly, trying to make them understand me over the loud music.

I go to the punch bowl, pouring some in my cup and i feel a finger tap on my shoulder.  I look behind me to see who it is and who do I see?  Surprise surprise, It's Jack Matthew Baran.

"Oh- Hey, I didn't know you'd be here," I said, scratching the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Yeah, I'm a Youtuber. I always come," Jack replied, sounding like a bit like a bitch, and I could tell he was drunk.  Jack throws his arm around me, smiling goofy, and I fling his arm off and go back to Gabbie, Chris, and Shan.

"Aye Azzie, who was that?" Gabbie asks.

"Eh- Some Youtuber," I shrugged.

We kept talking some more.  Somehow the conversation started off as Spotify music to the Statue of Liberty.  These Viners, I swear.

I saw Chris's eyes widen.  "Oh shit- Guys, shut the fuck up for a minute.. There's Weekly Chris.  Like, the actual Weekly Chris.  Da fuck do I do?!"

Gabbie scoffed as if it were obvious, "Go say hi to him, you coward."

Chris started going on and on about how the actual Weekly Chris would probably be pissed at him for making a parody account.

"Fine, then I'll talk to him," Gabbie said independently, walking up to Chis Collins.

"Hey Chris!"

"Oh hey Gabbie."

So they started making up a conversation with each other, blah blah blah, and then Gabbie finally said, "So you know that parody account you blocked, like, years ago?"

"Yeah..?"

"Well the guys here, and he wants to meet you."

Chris nodded, "Sure, let's go."

So Gabbie came back with Chris and was like, "Chris, meet Chris."

It turned out pretty good.  They even took a picture together.

--

So 30 minutes later,  we're sitting down on chairs and talking.

"Oh my god, you guys, I see Rebecca Black." Gabbie says.

Gabbie and I go up to her and they took a selfie and started to talk.  Chris (Melberger) came up behind Gabbie saying, "Hey, does anyone know what day it is?"

"It's the 23rd," Rebecca replies.

"No no, I know what the date is.. But is it like, Monday? Wednesday, Thursday..?"

Chris burst out laughing, and so did Gabbie.  Obviously, it was a Friday.  Rebecca's friend defended Rebecca saying, "Oh yeah, very funny, hahaha. We've never heard that one before, so original," She rolled her eyes. 

Shan, who was right next to Chris and embarrassed as hell, said to Rebecca, "I'm so sorry, boys will be boys, you know?"  Rebecca nodded and walked away with her friend.

--

A few minutes later, Gabbie's a little drunk and nudges me and Shan's arm.  "Dude, I'm drunk and I gotta pee.  Let's gooo."

She dragged us to the bathroom and we went in the stalls.  I was already out, and saw Rebecca and her friend there.  Shan got out a second later and saw Rebecca.  She started to apologize again, and I could tell Gabbie was listening in the stall.

"I'm so so so sorry about Chris, he was probably drunk and he makes stupid jokes," Shan apologized.

Rebecca, reguardless that the fact she was only 17 and not even legal, was drunk as shit.  The top of her tongue moved up to the back of her front, top teeth, and she was a bit wobbly.

She proclaimed, "Lil' stupid ass bitch, I ain't fuckin' with you!" She flipped her hair and she and her friend walked out.  Gabbie, still in the stall, was laughing histerically. 

Still drunk, Gabbie literally kicked the door open with her leg yelling at Shan, "YO! DID REBECCA BLACK JUST CALL YOU A LIL STUPID ASS BITCH?"

Like, I know Rebecca was drunk and probably mad, but she's been dealing with hate for years.  Don't you think she could've been more mature about the situation?  Shan had a worried, sad look on her face.  "Oh my gosh, do you think she hates me?!"

Gabbie closed and opened the stall again minutes later, replying to Shan's question,"Who cares?! THIS IS A KICK-ASS STORY TO TELL!" She laughed, and soon enough, we all did. 

---

We all decided to leave, and I told the boys I was gonna spend the night at Gabbie's house.  As soon as we got there, Gabbie set up her camera equipment and told the story of her and Rebecca.

She was in the middle of telling it. "So, like, I literally kicked the door open and said to Shan, 'YO! DID REBECCA BLACK JUST CALL YOU A LIL STUPID ASS BITCH?!' And you guys, I cannot lie about this.  Azalea was there.  RIGHT AZALEA?!" Gabbie called out for me.

I yelled back in the background, rolling my eyes with a smile on my face, "SCREW YOU GABBIE!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO!"

A few minutes later, Gabbie finished the video, and we laughed remembering what happened.

"Like Gabs, oh my god. I'm friends with Rebecca, but she didn't have to be so rude," I laugh slightly.

"RIGHT?!" Gabbie laughed.

"Right," I laughed.

It had been a fun night, overall.  "I'll talk to Rebecca tomorrow."

"Find out who her little friend is, too.  Chick has been a pain in my ass lately," Gabbie said, taking a sip from her hot cocoa.

"Will do," I said, chuckling.

Gabbie uploaded the video to her channel [media] and the comments section filled up immediately.

It was full of arguments and shit, but who cares?  It was a tall tale to tell.  A moment I can't forget.  Gabbie and I decided to go to sleep at 11:49pm.

-a/n-

oHMYEFFINGEE YES

I WANTED TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER AS SOON AS I WATCHED GABBIE'S VIDEO LMFAO

GUYS, I LOVE REBECCA BUT OHMYGOD I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE HER SAYING THAT SHIT

oh and...

connor came out today :)

i was so surprised but i support him 100% i'm so proud of that little shit. i'll probably make a chapter on it sometime soon :p

I GUESS THATS ALL CX

vote, comment, follow and all that shit

your frantastic fangirl,

skylar