Chapter 1: The Bet

**PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END WHEN YOURE DONE WITH THE CHAPTER!**

Azalea's POV

"AZZIE GET UP! WE'RE LEAVING FOR SIX FLAGS IN 30 MINUTES!!!" Ricky yelled.

I groggily opened my eyes and walked very zombie-like out of bed.

I changed into a white cream colored crop top with the captions "stay cloudy", ripped jeans, and black converse boots.

I went into my bathroom and did my hair: Light curls.

I grabbed hold of my phone and texted my friends Whitney and Chase in a group chat:

Me: Yo, afternoon bitches B)

Whitney: HAY GURL HAYYY xp

Chase: Hi Azzie c:

Me: So... 30 minutes. Six Flags. Up for it?

Whitney: HELL YEAH!

Chase: Meet ya thereeee

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH WAIT

Dammit, I forgot to explain myself and I guess "my story"

Okay.

My name is Azalea Cassidy-Jane Dillon, I'm currently 17 years old (a/n in the last book she was 15), I'm a singer, Viner, and Youtuber.

I'm live in LA, California, and I guess there's not much to tell.

I've been living with the O2L (Our2ndLife) group for about 2 years now.

And yeah, there's been some tough times and a lot has changed.

For example, Sam dyed his hair pink, my dad (Ricky) dyed part of his brown hair blonde, Kian dyed his hair blonde-bluish, Jc dyed his hair a light greenish color, Trevor died a section of his hair blue, and Connor? Yeah, he just stayed the same cuz ya know #mainstream

As for me, I dyed my hair a light auburn color (side pic)

Jack and I broke up, because he lived in Connetticut and I lived in LA, and we couldn't work with long distance.

Well #Kiandrea's no longer a thing, but maybe it was for the best. Andrea didn't seem that in love wih Kian as he was with her, get what I'm saying?

And the trend #Jia started. Jc and Lia started dating, and I've been feeling some sexual tension around Rebecca and Andrew...

....I also stole Ryan Abe's beanie and it was do fun just saying hah

And even though It's only been 2 years, my appearance, style, and personality kinda changed.

Oh SHIT I gotta meet Whitney and Chase at Six Flags...

Me and the boys drove there and I immediately spotted Whitney and Chase. It's a friendship thing. You can automatically find your friends, no matter where you are.

I waved and ran to them.

"GUYS GUYS!!! Okay, so as you all know, me, O2L, and some other dudes will be sponsoring Great America..." I said.

Some grown man broke our conversation and cleared his voice,"Attention everybody. Thank you for coming. You will be split up into groups of 4 and 5"

I saw the other sponsors come as he talked. There were about 10 of them, I think...

The man rambled on,

"Ricky, Connor, Jc, and Carter"

"Trevor, Whitney, Chase, Hayes and Aaron"

"Cameron, Nash, and Kian"

"Sam, Jack Gilinsky, and Jack Johnson"

and

"Matthew, Taylor, Shawn, and Azalea"

Wait, what?!

I'm the only girl in the group?

UGHHHHH WHY COULDN'T I BE WITH MY FRIENDS??!!

I just have to deal with it...

You know what? I'm actually SO glad I'm with these dudes! YAY THIS IS SOOO FETCH (mean girls reference omf-) *note the sarcasm* --__--

2 other guys walked up to me.

One with a bandana (and he was totally rocking it, I have to say), one wearing plaid who looked maybe about my age? And one who looked a hella lot like Justin Bieber...

I looked down, being my shy self. And I said,"Uh, hey."

Bandana boy smirked at pulled his shirt up,"Like whatcha see?"

I rolled my eyes. "Is this how you always greet girls?"

"Only the pretty ones. i'm Taylor" Bandana winked.

"I'm Matt" Justin Bieber boy said, putting his hoodie up.

He pretty much looked like a total douche. Or a poser...

"Shawn Mendes" Plaid dude shook my hand.

"Well, I'm Azalea. Call me Azzie. And I'm gonna give you guys a chance. You seem like back-stabbing jerks, except for Shawn of course, but you seem pretty cool, too. Now... LETS GO!" I said, running to a roller coaster ride "Batman"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few rides, the guys were pretty chill.

Even Taylor and Matt...

Shawn's POV

The guys and I headed our ways and left Six Flags.

We stopped at starbucks because I'm practically an addict...

We sat down and Matt asked,"So whaddya guys think about that Azalea chick?"

"Hot" Taylor said.

"Cute, funny, nice, kind..." I said.

"Hah, Shawn has a crush" Matt chuckled.

"Wha- I DO NOT!" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, well keep dreaming, loverboy. You couldn't get a girl like that if ya tried" Taylor said.

"Wanna bet on it? If Shawn here can hook up with Azzie and eventually say 'I love you' and she feels the same way, we'll do whatever you want for the rest of the year. You got 2 months" Matt said.

I looked around and finally decided, "Deal" Shaking his hand.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Heyyy It's the sequel :D

And just to clarify, I have NOTHING against Tay and Matt. I love them