8.11.15

August 11 Tuesday 2015, this story will officially come begin and I will post the first chapter, until then comment on how much you hate the fact that I'm not updating till then... And you can also vote on the chapter that is non-existent so that I will be more encouraged to write more *wink wink nudge nudge* 

I love you guys so much and wish that I could update now but I hardly have anything ready...

Please tell your friends about IJWSTSWY and if someone comments and says that they heard of this story from you I will come and personally vote on each chapter of all of your books and I will also put your name on my... I'm blanking on the name of the thing that people see when they come onto you-... I will personally put your name on my profile page!

...This seems greedy....

Ah whatever... I love you guys and I just want for everyone to enjoy the book.... If you want spend your days wallowing by a tub of ice cream and re-reading IJWSTSWY over and over until you die.... That's what I did with A Week With You by NikkieSmiles... So just have a good day today and tomorrow and the next day, and then soon enough you'll go and check my page and realize that I updated the book....

Love you my beautiful and smart and intelligent and wise and amazing and totally awesome and literary artists and cool Nutella Angels....

<#<# 

-Drella Xavier

P.S. If... And maybe if... I get a bunch of votes and comments and reads on this non-chapter then maybe I will go and update the chapter early.... LOL I'm enticing you... I feel bad....

Nope bad feeling gone...

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!