Chapter 6

Chapter 6 (Tyler's POV)

I got a call two days later, saying that they had found a place about ten miles from the store, the k-9's had tracked it after a bit of searching, and they asked me to come with only Zoe...

"So they didn't tell you anything else?" Zoe asked me, as we drove down to the location.

"No... They didn't tell me if he was alive, or dead... They didn't tell me why I couldn't bring anyone else... Just told me the address and that I were to only bring Ms. Shippe."

Zoe snorted, crossing her arms and staring out the window.

I was surprised that it took us so long to get there, but when we finally did I had a sinking feeling that something was wrong.

There were officers all around, some taking notes, some talking into phones, other's talking to each other.

"Good morning Mr. Oakley." One of the officers said.

"Good morning." I replied, although I was pretty sure it was 1 in the afternoon.

"If you would follow me this way?" He said, directing me with only a slight point.

I began to walk, Zoe following me behind.

"Actually m'am if you could stay here with Officer Brandon." The police man asked, his words sounding like a polite demand than anything else.

Zoe shot me a look, and I nodded slightly, signaling her to go. She walked away, turning back only once to glance at me with fearful eyes.

"Now what we think happened was that your friend was taken captive," We walked through an old house...

There were officers taking pictures of a table which had the small remains of a coffee mug on them along with a small dried puddle of blood... My stomach sank.

The officer turned into another room, which was filled with more policemen, all of them snapping photos and taking notes.

"Excuse me!" The officer leading me cried, getting everyone's attention and making them all move so I could follow him to a whole in the floor... A secret room.

"We think he was taken by this man." The officer gestured downwards and I looked below, only to pull away.

There was a man down there... Who was dead...

"We think that your friend had another captor though, and we think the other person was the one to kill this man..."

I nodded, the picture of the dead man below burned into my brain...

"Mr. Oakley does the name Mason Arden mean anything to you?"

I looked at the officer in surprise.

"Y-yes... He was an old boyfriend of mine..."

The officer seemed a bit taken aback but said nothing, only nodded and signaled for another person to come over.

"Hi I'm detective Nash, I'm investigating the death of Mason Arden, the man," He pointed to the hole. "Down there."

I nodded blankly...

But I couldn't think... Or speak...

My mind was buzzing with so many thoughts, so many questions...

Alec

Devin went to work at night... He thought I didn't know but I did...

On my most sleepless nights, while I stared up at the ceiling, I could hear him getting ready, and then disappearing shutting the door quietly on his way out.

One night I thought about escaping... About leaving...

But I didn't...

I stayed where I was, too afraid of what would happen if Devin found out I had tried to leave.

"You know you've been really quiet lately." He said one morning, handing me a plate with waffles...

"Mhm." I answered, picking at them with no real enthusiasm.

Devin placed his hand on mine and I looked up.

"You know I love you..." He said, taking me by surprise with such a romantic action.

I said, nothing, and he got up, walking over and kissing me lightly.

"Troye," He whispered. "I really am sorry you had to be there..."

I stayed quiet still, and I could tell my silence aggravated him, by the harshness of his next kiss.

"Aren't you going to say anything my love...?" His voice was trying, and I looked away.

"Fine!" He screamed. "If you're going to be such an ungrateful shit then leave... I've had to deal with you for too long."

He pointed towards the door.

I got up.

"But don't come crying to me, when you can't handle the real world."

HI! 

Oh my gosh I've missed you guys <3.

So yah this is chapter 6 and I'm gonna post chapter 7 and 8 right after it. I would like to thank all my readers for commenting and reading and oh god I'm crying... okay special shout out to... 

(this is about to be long so just look for your name)

XxMariamxX- who commented on 27 different occasions <#

SkyWolf13- who commented and followed and has a really pretty profile pic

Brittanyisokay- because it's been a while since I talked to you gurl... :(

HeyitKat- Because she's in my story I Am...

(shameless self promotion right there ^^^)

And all the rest of you!!!

I KNOW there's more but my notification box is so filled with XxMariamxX that literally I just spent two minutes scrolling. So...

There are more! And I want you to know i love you alllll!!!

Please go check out

A Touch of Courage (Troyler AU) n(f$%cking amazing <3)

Darkest Shade Troyler (AU) (I can't even describe how this story hurts my soul)

Different|| Troyler AU (FLIPPING ANGELS UGGH)

And

He's Not Like Them- Troyler AU  (MORE ANGELS)

The last two you find by searching troyler demons into the search bar... Yah judge me idc.