Prologue

We had tried....

So hard...

We all told our stories countless times to the police; we had searched high and low, using canines and everything...

But after the 48 hours that it took for a person to become "missing" it was already too late... And he was too far to find....

Finally after months of searching the police gave up, and after even more months, part of me gave up along with them...

1 and half years of searching, just to come up with nothing... Going out every day with a group of people, searching the states for someone who had vanished without a finger print left behind...

I didn't know what to do...

I debated on going on, using the small bit of savings I had, to try and find him... But, I had Melanie to take care of... I had a job to go to, that I had already skipped one year of....

Please believe me when I say that it was hard giving up... Don't think that I just skipped off, perfectly fine with the decision I was making...

But how do you live in a world where you can possibly lose everything... Just for someone you met for a few months?

The feeling of loosing someone is awful... It tears you up and makes you feel like you're dying in every torturous way... But giving up on someone...

There are no words, no sounds or thoughts that can describe that, it's not numbness, because numbness is a blessing compared to that...

I would tell you, and explain it to you if I could... Not so you would feel pity on me... But so you would understand that I had no other choice... And it killed me as much as it killed everyone else...

Hey everybody this is the start of my new story Sky full of Stars!!! I love you guys and I'm open to hear any suggestions or thoughts!

Love you my Nutella angels! <#