Justin's Back!

So Rhea got her father to pay for the house to be made bigger and by bigger i mean Humongous! there are 5 floors including the attic, the 1st floor had the living room, kitchen,green room , bathroom and den, 2nd floor had game room, computer room, pool, gym and bathroom, 3rd floor had the guys bed rooms they each got their own, 4th floor has the girls bedrooms and the attic is storage. See huge! we even got maps made so we don't get lost!

I was in the living room watching TV with Kisame. Candy was in the pool with Naruto. Cat was playing video games with Deidara and Hidan. Kakazu, Pein and Konan were in their rooms. Oro was outside with Sin. Zetzu was in the green room watering the plants and Rhea was still getting ready but i feel she'll be down soon to bother me. I was in the middle of a commercial when the doorbell rang. who could that be? i opened the door to see... Justin!

"hey brat, um so this is our house its huge!" he said amazed

"yeah it is, and hi so come in and meet everyone, I'll call them and tell them to come to living room"

"and that's where?" he said totally lost

"right over here, see now i'll call them down here" while he looked around the living room i rung up the entire and told everyone to go to the living room to meet someone, there were a few complaints but not many, not long after everyone was in the living room staring at Justin while he just stared back.

"ok so everyone this is Justin my brother, Justin this is everyone go meet them" after everyone introduces themselves i show Justin to his room

"jeez this place is huge did that Rhea girl really pay for this?!"

"yeah her parents own disney world" he gave me a shocked expression

"hehe well go get settled then explore the house call if you need anything by the way the game room is on the 2nd floor" he nodded and i left to go find Sin

end this chapter yay now we have justin