Christmas Time! Part four

Rhea's POV

it was f***** christmas i really didn't care since i already had everything! well except a boyfriend but i did care that tobi f****** screamed over the F***** intercom! i groaned and threw a pillow at it. then i eventually decided to go downstairs and celebrate. Hidan was ripping open gifts while yelling at Kakazu, Hidan was the only one around here that made sense besides Serinah of course. I opened my gifts, the only one i cared about was a really pretty bracelet i think it had the same symbol as Hidan's necklace, whatever! *i'm f**** thirsty* so i went into the kitchen to get a drink when i entered i was met with a the only jashinist at this house, Hidan.

"Hey b***** watcha doing?"

"who the f**** wants to f****** know?"

"me you motherf****** now answer me b*****!"

"no f***** way! why do wanna f****** know!"

"because i wanna f****** know!

"fine i was getting a drink!

"you could've said that from the beggining b*****"

"yeah yeah so what the f*** are you doing" he turned away blushing oh this was gonna be fun

"is that blush i see? ooh you like me don't you b*****!" his blushed turned even brighter

"what?! you wish!"

"no your blushing! admit it! you like me!" he tried to walk back to the party but i stopped him by the doorway, when i looked at him he was smirking, then he kissed me! i immediantly kissed back people started to cheer and wolf whistle but we just f**** them off.

"so you do like me"

"shut up and kiss me b*****" then we kissed again and joined the others we got stares but whatever now i have everything!

ok i'm bored of this so serinah isn't getting a special chapter with this like i was planning i'm going back to the normal story now if you do want that chapter or have any ideas for the story comment :)