The Scent of Fertility

With Victoria and Josh away visiting her parents, Mailee felt a strange sense of freedom. For the next two weeks, the house would be quieter, and the usual tension between her and Victoria temporarily lifted. It felt like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders, a chance to breathe without the constant scrutiny. In the back of her mind, she knew it was a brief respite, but she was determined to make the most of it. Perhaps it was fate—or something else entirely—that she found herself drawn to Sebastian's study that afternoon.

Mailee hesitated outside the door, her heart racing with a mixture of excitement and nerves. She had been thinking about their recent conversations, the promises Sebastian had made, the plans they had set in motion. There was a connection between them, one that went beyond mere lust, or at least she allowed herself to believe that. Gathering her courage, she pushed the door open and stepped inside.

Sebastian was at his desk, papers scattered around him, but his attention shifted immediately as she entered the room. There was something about Mailee at that moment—something different, something magnetic. As she approached him, he caught a subtle scent in the air, a natural fragrance that made his pulse quicken. His suspicions were instantly aroused. He leaned closer, his nostrils flaring as he inhaled the intoxicating scent. It was unmistakable.

Mailee's body was emitting a fragrance that indicated she might be ovulating. His eyes darkened with desire, his gaze locked onto her with a hunger that made her shiver. He reached out, pulling her closer until she was standing between his legs, her body pressed against his. As his hand slid down her back and around to her front, he gently probed, his fingers slipping beneath her skirt.

"Sebastian," Mailee breathed her voice barely a whisper.

He didn't respond with words. Instead, he continued his exploration, confirming his suspicions as his fingers brushed against the dampness between her thighs. Her discharge had changed, just as the doctor had described, and her skin felt warmer, almost feverish. The subtle signs were all there, and his anticipation grew with each passing second.

"You're ready," he whispered, his voice thick with desire. "It's time."

Mailee's breath hitched as his words washed over her. She felt a rush of excitement, a thrill of knowing that this was the moment they had been waiting for. Before she could say anything, Sebastian kissed her forehead, his lips lingering on her skin as he guided her backwards, manoeuvring her onto his desk.

Without hesitation, Sebastian laid her down, the cold surface of the desk contrasting sharply with the heat radiating from her body. His hands moved over her with practised ease, his fingers deftly unbuttoning her blouse, sliding it off her shoulders. Mailee responded eagerly, her own excitement matching his as she arched her back, allowing him to strip away the barriers between them.

Sebastian's touch was electric, his hands exploring her curves with an urgency that left Mailee breathless. He leaned down, capturing her lips in a fierce kiss, their tongues tangling in a dance of lust. As his fingers slipped between her legs again, finding her slick and ready, he groaned against her mouth, the anticipation nearly driving him mad.

He couldn't wait any longer. With a growl of desire, he positioned himself at her entrance and thrust into her, deep and deliberate. Mailee cried out in pleasure, her hands gripping the edges of the desk as she met his movements with equal enthusiasm. Each thrust was powerful, driven by his determination to impregnate her, to claim her in the most primal way.

Sebastian's hands gripped her hips, pulling her closer, deeper. The sensation of her tightness around him was overwhelming, the heat between them intensifying with every stroke. The thought of filling her with his seeds, of ensuring that she would carry his children, drove him to the edge of control. His movements became more frenzied, each thrust pushing him closer to his release.

He could feel it building, the tension coiling in his core, ready to snap. With a final, powerful thrust, he buried himself deep inside her, his climax tearing through him as he released into her. But he wasn't done. He wasn't satisfied with just one deposit. He needed to ensure success.

Without a word, he changed positions, lifting Mailee and turning her over on the desk. He entered her again, his thrusts just as forceful, his need to impregnate her overpowering. Over and over, he filled her, ensuring that his seed would take root. His focus was singular, his desire relentless as he worked toward their shared goal.

When it was finally over, Sebastian breathed heavily, his body slick with sweat. He carefully lifted Mailee from the desk, cradling her in his arms as he carried her into the bedroom. He laid her gently on the bed, his hand resting on her belly, a tender smile playing on his lips.

"Soon," he whispered, his voice soft as his lips brushed against her ear. "Soon, you'll be carrying our daughters."

Mailee smiled back at him, feeling cherished and wanted in a way she hadn't expected. Despite the circumstances and reality of their situation, she allowed herself to bask in the warmth of his affection. This moment, this connection—they were hers, at least for now.

As they lay together, tangled in each other's arms, Mailee's thoughts drifted to the future. What would happen once the girls were born? Would things change between them, or would Victoria be so angry and leave him for good?  A part of her knew that the real game had just begun, things wouldn't be so easy.