A Dangerous Fun

It had been a week since Sebastian left, and Mailee found herself in a strange limbo. Despite her initial fears, Victoria hadn't made any move against her. The daily injections continued without incident, and slowly, Mailee began to let her guard down, allowing herself a fragile sense of peace. Perhaps Victoria had other things on her mind. Maybe, just maybe, the worst was over.

On the seventh day, however, Victoria made a call that would shatter that illusion.

"Hi," Victoria said into the phone, her voice smooth and composed. "We've started her on the medication. It's been a week now. Are you confident there won't be any complications? My husband is coming back in a week, and I want to play for as long as possible."

"Absolutely," the voice on the other end replied. "There shouldn't be any complications, but I'll be on standby in case anything arises."

"Good," Victoria purred. "Come tomorrow."

With that, Victoria set her plan into motion. She sent the servants away on a week-long vacation and arranged for Josh to stay with his grandparents. By morning, the house would be empty, save for herself, Mailee, the black market doctor and more.

The next morning, the silence in the house was palpable. Mailee awoke to an eerie stillness, the kind that made the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. She slowly opened her bedroom door, stepping out into the unusually quiet living room. It was as if the house itself was holding its breath.

Just as she was about to turn back, Victoria appeared in front of her, blocking her path with a cold smile. Before Mailee could react, Victoria stuck out her foot, tripping her. Mailee stumbled forward, and a sharp pain shot through her lower belly as she fell to the floor.

The pain was immediate and intense, radiating from her abdomen like a firestorm. She instinctively clutched her belly, a strangled cry escaping her lips. Tears sprang to her eyes as she felt a terrifying pressure building within her, her body screaming in protest. She barely had time to comprehend what was happening before Victoria was on top of her, pressing her down with surprising strength.

"Are you crazy?" Mailee gasped, her voice trembling with pain and fear. "These are your babies!"

Victoria's eyes narrowed, a sinister smile curving her lips. "Yes, that's why I'm ensuring their safety, making sure they come to term. But this time, I'm playing a different game."

A chill ran down Mailee's spine as the black market doctor approached, a syringe in his hand. Mailee's eyes widened in horror, her body struggling weakly against Victoria's grip. The doctor knelt beside her, and without hesitation, he jabbed the needle into her thigh. Mailee's breath hitched as the drug entered her system, her mind spinning with fear and confusion.

"Have you forgotten what I told you about leaving my husband alone?" Victoria hissed, her face inches from Mailee's. She slapped Mailee hard across the face, the sharp crack echoing through the empty room. "You really pissed me off, big time! Don't think I don't know about those passionate sessions you had with him."

Mailee's heart pounded in her chest, the pain in her belly almost unbearable, but the fear in her heart was even greater. How much did Victoria know? What was she planning?

Victoria's laughter was low and cruel as she leaned closer, her breath hot against Mailee's ear. "Since you love being penetrated so much, I'll grant you more!" she sneered, her voice dripping with malice.

Mailee's blood ran cold. Victoria knew. She knew everything. The truth of her relationship with Sebastian, the intimacy they shared—everything.

"You know something about Sebastian?" Victoria continued, her tone mockingly sweet. "He doesn't like his things touched. He likes it because you were intact when he deflowered you and impregnated you. But let me tell you, I know how to make him find you disgusting. So disgusting that you won't even be worth nursing his children."

Mailee's eyes filled with tears as the realization of her predicament sank in. Victoria wasn't just going to hurt her—she was going to destroy her, piece by piece, until there was nothing left.

Victoria's eyes glittered with malice as she glanced at a camera set up in the corner of the room. "Don't worry," she said, her voice dripping with false reassurance. "I'll edit the footage and just send him a part of it. Of course, I'm not so stupid as to reveal my tail. But let me tell you, even this little part—after seeing it, I bet he wouldn't even come to see you deliver the girls."

Tears streamed down Mailee's face as Victoria's words sank in. The pain in her belly was nothing compared to the terror that gripped her heart. Victoria had played her cards perfectly.

The injection, as the doctor had explained with a clinical detachment, was designed to help the babies' lungs mature and tighten Mailee's cervix, ensuring the twins would stay inside her as long as possible. But Victoria had twisted the doctor's orders into something far more sinister.

The medication, combined with the trauma of the fall, had set off a chain reaction that left Mailee in agonizing pain.

Sweat poured down Mailee's face as she clutched her belly, the pain so intense that she could hardly breathe. Her vision blurred, and through the haze, she saw figures entering the room—men with grotesquely large, thick penises, their eyes cold and unfeeling. It was like a nightmare come to life, their presence a terrifying hallucination brought on by the overwhelming pain.

"No... please..." Mailee gasped, her voice barely a whisper as she tried to curl away from them, her body wracked with another brutal contraction.

Victoria's voice cut through the room, cold and commanding. "Oh, Mailee, you wanted this, didn't you? You wanted to be penetrated, to feel the pleasure. Now you'll get more than you ever asked for."