I

Dean and Sam Winchester ran towards the trusty classic car as the black smoke sparked with evil and rolled towards them. Dean entered the car first then Sam,turning the car into drive and hitting the gas,the engine revved but the car wouldn't move. Dean cursed realizing what that meant and looked over at his younger brother eyes wide with sadness and then it went dark as the evil washed over them.
* * *

Light. Sun. Is that what it was,the sun? The young girl thought as she blinked white hot beams of lights burned through her slightly parted lashes. She sat up awkwardly as if using her muscles for the first time. Everything seemed heavy,her head,neck,and shoulders. She felt like a doll lifted by strings being pulled piece by piece.

She was naked with nothing but her white pale skin so fair it looked like creamy milk. She wondered how long she had been lying there,sprawled on the ground,unclothed. Staring at her fingers and moving them she wondered what made them move.

Not only was her skin paper white but her hair was jet black so black it seemed it were a black hole,sucking away all means of light yet was short and jagged as if it were home-cut punk style. Her eyes were also dark a sparkling black. Her nails were all painted as black as her hair and her figure was curvy yet small,a frame that could be considered petite,not clearing much over five foot four in height.

Taking in her surroundings she surveyed the area,it appeared to be in the middle of nowhere,an old building behind her. Her mind was blank as she tested out her first thoughts. Suddenly her first thought popped into her head yet it wasn't hers it felt foreign as if someone had placed it there.

Dean.

Dean? What was a Dean? She thought curiously. As the thought solidified,she reasoned that it must be a name. If it was a name then who,who was Dean? She frowned. Was she Dean? No,it felt wrong yet it seemed to be the only thing she remembered. She must be Dean. Another thought sprung into her head,a foreign fresh thought her second in fact.

Baby.

Baby? What baby? She wondered running a hand through her choppy short black hair. The name felt warm and inviting and somehow she knew that was what she was called. Baby. What kind of a name was that?

As the world focused around her she stood,wobbling on unsteady legs. Her legs felt heavy and she stumbled forward,tripping and landing in the mud. Yet she stood again only to fall. She repeated this process over and over scraping her knee and bruising her shins until finally she passed the building,using it for support she began to get her footing.

Out of one of the windows of the old building,she saw herself for the first time. She was a little shocked and she had to lock her knees so she wouldn't crumple to the floor. Besides the light creamy skin and dark eyes and hair, there were other more unique marks. Like her tattoos.

Baby stretched her neck and saw a wide symbol sketched inbetween her shoulder blades,some sort of demon warding a thought told her though she didn't know where the thought came from. Two names were scarred on each of her shoulders just above her breasts. D.W. And S.W. As if they were carved into her skin long ago and healed over. A small blemish in her perfect creamy skin.

What did they mean? She thought to herself touching her reflection gingerly. Her legs began to feel stronger from standing and started to take wider steps and longer strides walking away faster and faster from her reflection and kept walking until she was sprinting them running.

Running and running as fast and as far as her new found legs would take her. She ran until her lungs hurt and her feet were sore. By that time,she had reached a town yet didn't know where she was. She must have looked like quite a pathetic sight because a truck that was passing stopped and reversed backing beside her,window rolling down.