II

It took the ambulance twenty minutes to get its way to baby and back to the hospital and by that time she had fallen into a coma like state. The teen boy was a wreck,thinking he had caused the seizure and they sent him home,he was fired.

No one could identify baby even by her scars and tattoos and she was labeled a Jane Doe. Her vitals were normal and she seemed to be perfectly healthy besides the fact that she was in a deep coma.

"Boy said she walked right into the store alone,didn't say anything and just collapsed." A nurse gossiped whispering over Baby's body to the other dark-haired nurse.

"Those scars. They looked carved into her skin."

"I know she has minor abrasions and bruising too,Doc's thinking some sort of domestic abuse." The dark haired nurse clicked her tongue sadly.

"Poor thing." The first nurse nodded sadly eyes full of pity. "Probably is just lying there in darkness,might not even wake up."

"You think?"

"Yeah,she doesn't even know she's asleep."

That was were the nurse was wrong baby wasn't in fact in a coma but more of a memory induced sleep. The song had triggered memories and impulses inside her she didn't know she had. Small flashes and fragments of broken memory.

Dean.

Road.

Pie.

Dean.

Darkness.

Kansas.

First they were flashes and bits of memory but then there was footage like a film almost,cloudy and choppy.

"Dean! Turn that down I have a huge friggin headache!" A tall skinny young man with long brown hair covering his eyes and a white cast plastered over his right hand,complained he looked young and was handsome. The man on the left driving looked like the model type.

Dirty blonde hair and meadow green eyes. He was smiling devishly and turning up the music that appeared to be the song she had heard in the gas-n-sip.

"Come on Sammy,Kansas."

"Dean." The man who appeared to be 'sammy' groaned. Dean. Her heart fluttered as she realized this must be Dean,her first thought she was almost in awe his appearance surprised her.

"You know you love it." Dean replied and turned down the volumes slightly nodding his head to the beat. 'Sammy' groaned and covered his eyes with his casted hand. "Hey I'm not the one who downed a combination of deadly alcohols all in one night."

"Yeah,you downed fifty." 'Sammy' retorted as Dean chuckled still as happy as ever.

"you got to learn how to hold your liquor, brother." She felt her thoughts wander at the word brother so Dean had a brother,Sammy. The resemblance quickly made itself known as they had the same light green eyes and dark expressions hidden behind them like men who had seen too much. Baby wondered if she was in the back seat.

They appeared to be driving in some kind of car. Suddenly,the dream stopped and baby woke once again,disappointed it was over the dream felt so real and she felt so alive actually seeing Dean for the first time.

"Please,calm yourself. You've been out for a week." A deep deep voice said,it sounded so deep it made her feel her own throat sore at the thought of it. She imagined it would be painful to talk.

Baby sat up from her position on the hospital bed,one arm propping her up. She was surprised at what she saw. A middle aged man with messy dark hair and lighting blue eyes stood before her. She imagined he was the business type but wore a long trench coat that was matted with dirt and caked with blood.