IIV

Sam squinted sullenly and aligned his sights, pulling the trigger and nailing the two beer bottles perfectly with his pistol, the shots echoed around the abandoned parking lot like cries of war. Contention could be felt in the air. Sam grabbed another magazine,loading it into the pistol when his phone vibrated loudly in his pocket. The motion shook him so badly out of his shooting/thinking daze that he almost dropped the gun.

"Hello?" He answered annoyed gripping the phone with white knuckles,dropping the weapon, still in a tight grip, at his side.

"Is this Sam?" A light voice Sam recognized as the nurse questioned hesitantly.

"What's going on?" He returned more than a little annoyed.

"It's your,er sister..." She added uncertainly. "Something has happened." As soon as the last words slid from her lips Sam sprang into action already climbing into the stolen truck. Hanging up,he sped down the road at a considerable speed if something happened to Baby and she really was Dean's car in some odd twisted way, Dean would never forgive himself,Sam wouldn't either.

The scene was graphic at the tall man's arrival. She was on the ground seizing fiercely, blood streaming from her nose and smeared around her face. Eyes were rolled back in her head and she was drooling profusely. Sam dropped beside her in panic.

"Somebody help me!" He pleaded. The pretty nurse with a liking towards Dean shook her head nervously. Sam looked at her like she was crazy and held her head still trying to better find the point of bleeding. "What happened?" He snapped harshly looking up at the nurse and she looked at the both of them in fear.

"I don't know, she wouldn't leave his side,just sitting there. She asked if she could play some music and I thought that might be good so I let her and she just dropped." Sam remembered the power of Dean's playlist somehow it had more power in his presence.

"Baby! It's Sam! Can you hear me? Baby!" He yelled frantically staring down at her gently distressed features. The nurse smirked a flicker of an evil look for only a moment,so quick Sam could barely catch the motion.

Black. So black it seemed to suck the very suggestion of light from your mind. The kind of black hole black that you could almost feel, feel the color,darkness. Baby looked around into the endless darkness. Black was her color she liked it. Suddenly remembering her recent reunion with Dean and everything that had happened with Sam she became frantic.

"SAM! Sam! Where are you?? Sam!" Baby pleaded tears starting to form in her eyes, why did she feel so damn hopeless. "Dean?" She whispered suddenly feeling very cold,shivering fiercely. The brightly lit antiseptic room her beloved Dean was trapped in was no where to be seen. She took a few stumbling steps forward. It felt like she was wading through mud slow and thick and really not making any progress at all. The feelings of helplessness quickly turned to a fierce dark anger. "HEY!" She yelled with an authority she didn't know she had.

Foggy darkness appeared to have soaked up the sound as quickly as it had escaped her lips. Forrowing her brow she flicked out her lighter she saved for burning her map and attempted to shine some light in this dreary hell hole. Nothing it simply would not light. Upon the fourth attempt her fingers slipped and the lighter fell. To Baby's surprise it continued to fall, just swallowed into the darkness.

"Well this sucks." She muttered to herself not really liking the blackness anymore. Thinking back all she could remember was starting up the music playlist that had changed it all she was hoping it would wake Dean like her and Sam but instead she passed out and woke up in this endlessness. Shrugging she searched for the phone, missing of course. The absence of light was starting to press down on her, making it difficult to breathe.

Sitting down she curled up in a defensive ball focusing solely on keeping calm anxiety whirling around her form every point the nonexistent walls closing in from every molecule around her. It was in this hypersensitive state that she noticed a shift. A shift in the lifeless black endless darkness. Blinking she strained her eyes. There it was again, more obvious and confident this time.

The shifting appeared to be getting closer and she stood not daring to say a word. Fear overtook her. A figure started to form as it approached and the person she saw across from her took her breath away.

"Impossible." She muttered staring into it's eyes.

>>> >>> >>> >>>

Sam cradled Baby's seizing body and looked up at the nurse angrily.

"Why won't you do something?" He demanded and she tilted her head poutily and her face fading into an evil grin.

"Because Sam Winchester I am not a real nurse." She hissed and he stood, protectively guarding Baby and his slumbering brother. "Oh isn't that sweet. The baby brother protecting his brother and that over glorified car of his."

"How do you know about Baby?..." he paused pretty taken aback at this point. "What are you?"

"Doesn't really matter does it. The only thing you should know is I've been keeping your brother alive for the past, oh year- or so." She grinned inhumanly. "So, if you want to kill me go ahead but your brother will die."

"Why in the hell would I believe anything you say?" Sam crossed body squaring up as if he knew fighting would happen soon after their 'chat'. The nurse shrugged and tilted her head. Dean monitor beside his bed beeped loudly and his heart monitor became a solid line. She purses her lips.

"Want to rethink that?"

"Stop!" Sam yelled whirling to his brothers side. "Okay, okay I believe you." The desperate Winchester spat. "What do you want? To save him, them." He added looking over at the now still woman paler than ever in the floor blood staining her skin like roses scattered across the snow. The not-nurse grinned even wider and more creepy if possible and Dean's heart rate returned to normal.

"Now we are talking."

"Whatever it is I'll do it." He gulped glancing over at Dean. She chuckled and took a step towards him confidently and she moved to touch him and he caught her hand in a terrible grip. Forcing her arm away she stretched out her wrist.

"I want a child." She replied simply.

"Uh, no." He responded smartly. "I am not going to kidnap some kid away from his family, for a freak monster like you." Her eyes flared with anger for a moment then returned to their icy coolness.

"I am not a monster Sam." She hissed through grit teeth. "And, I meant your child." The not-freaky-nurse added. He burst out into a hearty laugh at the ridiculous request.

"Yeah right."

"Interesting how you say you'd do anything for your brother yet here we are." She countered icily.

"I don't see how that would be of benefit to anyone." He shot back an overly uneasy feeling settling thickly over his conscious.

"That's because you humans constantly lack the bigger picture." She spat and the hair on the back of his neck stood up. Something about her eyes seemed ancient. Sam grabbed for an angel blade he had tucked in the base of his jeans. "Sam, please." She groaned. "You don't want to fight this."

Sam looked up at her, flashing the blade in front of him. She claimed to be Dean's lifeline but Sam knew there had to be other ways, there always was.

"We both want the same thing." She persisted. "Put the blade down, we'll get this thing some help and have a nice talk." The lady nudged baby and looked at Sam coldly. Sam glanced at his brother figuring the instinct to attack and felt the blade clatter to the floor.

"Fine." He breathed through gritted teeth, body still tense and at alert.

"That's a good boy." She chuckled.