IV

One year later

The engine revved as Baby pressed down on the pedal and kicked the motorcycle into higher gear. Her black leather jacket well worn,with loops and pockets all over each filled with something of mystery,flapped in the aggressive wind created by the speed of the motorcycle.

A sleek black helmet to match bobbed on her small neck and she bumped over the dirt road. She had been riding for hours until finally arriving at a gas station she had seen in the distance and rode towards, well over the given speed limit.

Parking her bike,she stepped off,brushing the tan layer of dust that had clung to her black jeans and kicked the dirt off of her black combat boots. Men from inside the gas-n-sip were staring as the mystical girl removed her helmet and set it on the back of her bike,short ragged punk black hair brushed in all directions practically sticking strait up. They couldn't tell if it was from the helmet or if she styled it that way.

Baby walked up to the doors and opened them,the sounds of metal clinking from the loops and chains on her jacket,boots,and pants. Baby had so many silver and black rings and studs piercings on her ears and face the cashier wondered silently to himself if all the metal weighed her head down.

"Beer?" Baby asked,lip piercings moving with each syllable,flashes of white teeth peeking beneath her small thin lips.

"Sure thing." The cashier smirked turning and grabbing her a beer.

"Nothing cold?" Baby demanded staring him down with a death cold glare. The cashier rolled his eyes and reached back getting a cold glass beer and handing it to her.

"Better?" He asked and she nodded handing him cash and she took it opening it with the edge of the counter and taking a long swig right in his face. Baby walked out towards the door but before leaving yelled.

"Hey,has anyone here  happened to know a Dean?" She had to ask everywhere she went. It had been a year since her real journey had begun and everyday she seemed to get closer but still fall back away. The people in the gas-n-sip just gave her blank looks and she nodded as if it were expected and closed the doors,sitting on the edge of the curb to silently finish her beer.

Pulling out a crumpled map,she crossed off the area by burning it,a set of black matches kept in one of the pockets of her jacket. Flicking the match and stomping it out with the toe of her boot,she folded the map back up and stuck it in her pocket. It was so small now she almost didn't need to fold it. She was running out of places to look,and baby knew soon she would have nowhere to look.

Suddenly a shadow moved over her and the temperature changed as a man sat beside her. She moved and put a hand on the black cargo pocket of her jeans where she held a gun. The man saw this and laughed a cracking laugh.

"Please you won't need that." She kept her hand on the pocket not daring to turn to look at him.

"Why the hell not." She spat roughly fingering the button on the top of the pocket.

"Because I ain't gonna hurt ya." He laughed and pulled out a gun of his own from and inside pocket dropping it to her in-between her legs. Baby stared at it for a moment then carefully snatched it up holding it as she turned to look.

"Glen?" She asked in disbelief dark eyes wide in surprise. Things didn't normally at her off guard anymore but this did. He chuckled at her and nodded.

"Damn,you join Kiss or soemth'in?"

"What are you doing here?" She wondered darkly knowing she had done some pretty dark things to get closer to finding Dean. Almost everyday now she would have a flashback little clues and fragments of information she would find about Dean that would bring her closer to him.