VI

Baby stared at him, toothpaste hanging off her chin eyes as large as pie tins.

"You pissed yourself." She said simply awe-struck state still animating her punk features.

"Excuse me?" Sam demanded slumping back into the bed confusion playing across his face.

"You pissed yourself."She returned simply going back to brushing her teeth with the brush picked up from the floor, as if nothing had happened. Sam glanced down at the fishy swim trunks and looked back up at her.

"Where's Dean?" Sam demanded suddenly squinting at her as if she were a suspect of murder. Baby glanced at him,stepping back into the bathroom and spitting out the frothy paste and swishing her mouth out, just like how Dean used to do.  Muffled by the half closed bathroom door, she responded.

"I was actually 'bout to ask you that same thing, Sammy." Came a plain almost sarcastic comment. Sam scoffed and tugged at the cuffs. "Oh yeah here." She muttered tossing him a small keychain. It clinked as the chain bounced across his chest and he had to awakrdly twist his arm and hand to grab the keys.

When she emerged from the bathroom the atmosphere just felt different like soothing had changed between them as if the very oxygen they were breathing was electrified. Sitting on the bed across from Sam she smirked watching him struggle to unlock himself from the bed.

Moving closer she crawled until she sat in his lap, either side of her thin legs trapping his torso. He stopped looked over at her darkly but didn't stop her, returning to the attempts of releasing himself.

"Let me help Sammy." She whispered crawling closer to him on all fours stopping her face inches from his. "Give me the keys." She whispered in his ear. He dropped the keys immediately as she leaned back dragging her cheek against his roughly unshaven jaw as she did so, her teeth shut.

Baby lifted the keys and unlocked each cuff separately grabbing his wrists as she did so, causing him to gasp at the sudden sting of the absence of skin the metal shackles had rubbed and bruised off. Straddling him higher she cupped his jaw with her hand, the other pressing on his thigh and his his lips slowly. "I've been looking for you."

He didn't engage at first allowing her to kiss him but then slowly warming up to the motions, he returned her affection.

"Who are you." He wondered aloud speaking against the motion in their lips. Baby gripped his thigh in her hand and gave a devilish smile.

"That's not for me to tell."

"That's not for me to tell." The girl giggled mysteriously hiccups of alcohol following. Sam could smell it on her breath but didn't care the smell of liquor was a sweet perfume to him, now after so many years of abuse and use. Baby knew where she came from where they always came from, a cheap bar off the side of a country road. She always had the visions mainly at night when she was trying to sleep. Sometimes of Dean sometimes Sam. She knew what they liked, how they moved. Dean though aggressive and rough outside his sex was sweet and gentle. Sam was just the opposite sweet and gentle until it came to the passionate affairs where he was rough and aggressive. And she and seen many of these visions. The connection was more than emotional to her.

"Sam. Sam." She maimed pulling at his hair. Baby watched with wide eyes yet always at the last moment she would look away just before it happened. For some reason she just couldn't see Sam that way,Dean however the entire time she felt a longing not knowing if it was because he was her first thought or something else but she never looked away. Baby longed for Dean in an unexplainable manner.

Baby didn't know why she had the sudden urge to have sex with Sam. Maybe it was just to feel something. She had felt dull or dead as if she were an object, not a person from the first day she could remember in life. In a strange way it made her feel she was a step closer to finding dean.

After the action she found herself lying on Sam's a real chest just listening to him breathe. Suddenly her head bounced as he chuckled a feel throat chuckle that made her skull vibrate in her head.

"Who are you?" He chuckled in amazement.

"I don't know." She responded truthfully.

"You really don't know who you are do you?" Sam restated, a part of his heart aching knowing he felt a connection, being in the same position as her. Lost.

"No." Baby sighed sitting up. "All I know is you."

"What?"

"You and Dean."

"Dean!" Sam exclaimed sitting up suddenly in the bed as if he was shocked with a charge of electricity. "What do you know about him? He's my--"

"Brother." She finished locking her dark eyes with his green.

"Yeah and we--"

"We're lost during a dark storm of blackness?" The pale naked girl finished again.

"Yes..." He returned mouth hanging open in complete awe. Standing baby walked to where her clothes were and slid into the black lace thong and matching bra,then jeans and tank and jacket feeling more herself again.

Sam tried not to stare as she fiddled with her underwear over her slim body,mesmerized by the tattoos and scars displayed across her white canvas skin.

"I know everything." She sighed as she replaced her chained stud boots explaining everything to him from the beginning of when she woke up naked after the storm a little over a year ago. And how she gets random visions about their lives. And her first thought. Dean. Find Dean.

When she explained the part when she was in the hospital with the strange man Sam gasped.

"Cas."

"Cas?" She wondered.

"Yeah the man you described with the unholy blue eyes that's Castiel." He sighed looking upset. "It only makes sense he'd come to you about Dean. Dean was....very special to him." He said silently and Baby felt a pang of jealousy towards Cas and instantly hated his guts.

The so called Cas's words came around again to haunt her "find Dean. Not possible. Find Dean find Dean." She had to. "Not much time." Her heart started to pound as Sam pondered the very words.

"Any of that make sense to you?" She asked biting a black painted nail, the paint was chipping leaving flecks stuck to her godly white teeth.

"No...but."

"But what?" She squeaked,nail chewing intensifying.

"But that means Cas obviously knew who you were he found out by doing the hand to forehead thingie. You are important." Baby's heart leapt at the latter word. Was she? Sam almost laughed. All this time and she still hadn't told him her name,or refused to.

"Really. Who are you?" He didn't expect the diction that slipped from her pale pink lips.

"Baby."