Chapter 87

The rest of the weekend had been a blur for Lily. She forced the group to go to the library for the first part of Sunday to do their homework, well, for Lily to force the boys to do their homework and help them all with it. She then spent that afternoon with the group down by the black lake at their usual spot.

However, as they all walk back into the Gryffindor they walk past the notice board, a large sign covering everything else on there has been affixed to it – the lists of second-hand spell books for sale, the regular reminders of school rules from Argus Filch, the Quidditch team training schedule, the offers to barter certain Chocolate Frog cards for others, the Weasleys' new advertisement for tests (something that Hermione hadn't been happy with but Lily just brushed it off, having been too busy to care when she told her), the dates of the Hogsmeade weekends, and the lost-and-found notices. The new sign is printed in large black letters and there is a highly official-looking seal at the bottom beside a neat and curly signature.

------- 𝔹𝕐 𝕆ℝ𝔻𝔼ℝ 𝕆𝔽 -------

𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℍ𝕀𝔾ℍ 𝕀ℕℚ𝕌𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋𝕆ℝ 𝕆𝔽 ℍ𝕆𝔾𝕎𝔸ℝ𝕋𝕊

All Student Organizations, Societies, Teams, Groups, and Clubs are henceforth disbanded.

An Organization, Society, Team, Group or Club is hereby defined as a regular meeting of three or more students.

Permission to re-form may be sought from the High Inquisitor (Professor Umbridge).

No Student Organization, Society, Team, Group or Club may exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor.

Any student found to have formed, or to belong to, an Organization, Society, Team, Group or Club that has not been approved by the High Inquisitor will be expelled.

​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​ ​🇦​​🇧​​🇴​​🇻​​🇪​ ​🇮​​🇸​ ​🇦​​🇨​​🇨​​🇴​​🇷​​🇩​​🇦​​🇳​​🇨​​🇪​ ​🇼​​🇮​​🇹​​🇭​
​🇪​​🇩​​🇺​​🇨​​🇦​​🇹​​🇮​​🇴​​🇳​​🇦​​🇱​ ​🇩​​🇪​​🇨​​🇷​​🇪​​🇪​ ​🇳​​🇺​​🇲​​🇧​​🇪​​🇷​ ​🇹​​🇼​​🇪​​🇳​​🇹​​🇾​-​🇫​​🇴​​🇺​​🇷​.

Signed:

Dolores Jane Umbridge

​🇭​​🇮​​🇬​​🇭​ ​🇮​​🇳​​🇶​​🇺​​🇮​​🇸​​🇮​​🇹​​🇴​​🇷​

Lily stares at the sign in distaste. "This woman is going to ruin Hogwarts," Lily voices as they sit down on the sofa and chairs. "She's been here for all of one month and she's made so many people miserable."

"Well, you are right there," Lee comments. "James, one of the Ravenclaw's in our year apparently got a detention and has been miserable for days and had a bandage on it for three days."

"You know this means that the Gryffindor Quidditch team is affected by this, right?" Angelina asks causing Fred, George and Lee to snap their heads towards the Quidditch captain.

"You're kidding, right?" Fred asks.

"The sign mentions teams too!" Angelina exclaims, pointing towards the sign. "Lily, you had better tell your brother to behave."