Zachary's Diarrhea

Zachary rushed into the toilet stall, locked the door and pulled down his pants within 2 seconds. He sat down on the toilet bowl and sighed in relief. The brown-coloured white-hot mush shot out through his butt as he pushed and pushed to get everything out. He was shivering in exhausion by the time the jet of diarrhea stopped.

He had been having diarrhea since 3 days ago, when he had gone out on a date with his girlfriend and gotten food poisoning.

After half an hour, he stood up shakily and headed out of the toilet. He needed to get back to class now. He had already skipped about half the lesson.

He ran back to class and got into his seat. The teacher glared at him but said nothing. He had more or less gotten away with it.

Suddenly, he felt his stomach gurgling and rumbling a few minutes later into the lesson.

"Mr McKingley, may I have a hall pass please?" Zachary asked urgently.

"No, you just went 5 minutes ago!" Mr McKingley glared at Zachary and continued his lesson. Zachary clutched his aching stomach and placed a hand on his butt. He felt a silent fart escape through his tight grasp of his butt cheeks. The lesson would end in another 15 minutes. He could last through it.

A loud, wet fart slipped through his fingers. Of course, Mr McKingley heard it.

"Fine, you may have a hall pass, Zachary," he said as he took one out and painfully slowly scribbled the details onto the form. Zachary had one hand over his butthole as he stood by the teacher's table, impatiently squirming and squeezing his butt cheeks.

At last, the hall pass was ready and Zachary dashed out into the corridor. As he dashed along the hall, the hall monitor stopped him.

"Don't run along the corridors! Show me your hall pass!" Zachary shoved the hall pass into the hall monitor's hands and waited for him to check it. He felt another loud and wet fart escape. The hall monitor looked up in surprise but continued checking the hall pass. Zachary felt the poop moving through his anus now, bursting to exit his body.

Finally, the hall monitor let him go and he slammed into the closed door of the first toilet he saw. But it was too late. The brown mush trickled into his brand-new briefs. Soon, the trickle became a full-blast fountain and the diarrhea poop overflowed through his underwear into his white pants, streaming down his legs and forming a pile at his shoes. He hurried into the toilet stall, still pooping as he walked. He left a trail of poop from the toilet door all the way into the stall.

The fecal matter was still streaming out of his butt as he plopped down on the toilet bowl. He examined the damage on his briefs and pants. His briefs were ruined, covered in the liquid muck. He took off his pants slowly, staining the long sleeves on his shirt as well.

He threw his briefs into the waste bin. They would have to go. Finally, when he was done farting and spurting poop into the bowl, he put on his soiled pants and headed back to class, sharting along the way but not caring any more.

END

~
Guys, if you have any ideas for new stories, comment! Just make sure they include someone desperate to pee or poop, or even both, or maybe someone constipated!