Mable's Poopy Discovery

Mable was sitting in class, listening to the teacher drone on about their algebra homework. The teacher handed out a worksheet for them to do in class.
Mable looked at the worksheet. It would take forever to complete, and they would be let off late for lunch. Sighing, she started on the first question.

Suddenly, she felt a little feeling in her butt, just the slightest urge to poop. The teacher never gave hall passes, so she decided to just wait. As she continued doing the worksheet, she felt the urge get worse. A pile of turds were jammed in her butt. She may not make it through the whole lesson.

Mable squeezed her butt cheeks together and pressed her hand into her butt. The urge was still getting worse. At last, she completed the worksheet and she lined up together with her best friend, Amanda, in front of the teacher's table to submit the worksheet and let her mark it.

The long line moved incredibly slowly today. Mable breathed in and out slowly, squirming and clenching her butt cheeks. A small fart escaped.

"Mable, what's wrong?" Amanda asked as she watched Mable squirm around in the queue.

"Umm... well..."

"You need to poop, right?" Amanda guessed, "Well, don't worry. Just poop. It's not diarrhea, right?"

Mable nodded. Since when did her best friend like to poop? However, she continued to hold her poop, gritting her teeth as she felt a turd poke its head out.

"Just let one out," Amanda said.

Mable knew she would not make it now. A turd was already halfway out of her butt. She grabbed Amanda's hand, relaxed for a few seconds and felt a poop slide through her butt cheeks and land in her panties. Her panties sagged down under the weight of the turd.

"Good!" Amanda said as they reached front of the line. They handed up the worksheet, Mable now able to hold the rest of her poop better.

Finally, they were let off and Amanda led Mable to the toilet. "Come on, poop everything out!" Amanda said as she watched Mable start to strain against the poop urge.

"I'll show you. I need to poop as well," Amanda said. She pushed a little and Mable saw a small bump appear in her butt. The bump slowly grew as Amanda let all her poop out into her panties. Soon, the bump was huge, and it looked like there were more than ten turds sitting in her panties.

Slowly, Mable allowed the turds to fall out as well. The poop slid through her slightly relaxed butt cheeks and piled into her panties. The poop left a trail of greasy brown slick as it touched her butt cheeks and fell into her panties. Her panties sagged and Amanda cheered.

"Now, the cleaning up," Amanda said as she got both of them into a stall. Amanda carefully removed her pants and hung them on the hook. Mable did the same. The poop was now visible through their stretched panties. Amanda slowly slid her panties off and chucked the poop into the toilet bowl, making the water splash out. Mable looked in. Amanda had pooped a lot.

She flushed the toilet and emptied her panties as well.

"Now, take off your panties and leave them in the trash," Amanda said as she took off the poop-stained panties and threw them into the bin in the corner of the stall. Mable took hers off as well. Then, they put on their pants and headed off for lunch. It was one nice poopy discovery for Mable.