Marlene's Pregnant Difficulty

Marlene was pregnant, and due to give birth the next month. Her belly was enormous. She was at a shopping mall, getting supplies for the baby. She picked up a pacifier and drops it into the basket at her feet. She ticked the box on her checklist.

She picked up the basket and headed along to the section where all the cribs were. The selection was very wide. There were wooden ones, cloth ones, everything that she could think of.

"Which one is the softest?" she asked a nearby sales promoter.

As the sales promoter began to explain about the different cribs, she felt the familiar tingling feeling at her bladder. When she was pregnant, her urge to pee got worse very quickly. She needed to find a toilet soon.

However, it was rude to interrupt the sales promoter now. She patiently tried to listen to the sales promoter as he rambled on about different cribs. A sudden wave of pain made her cross her legs and grab her crotch.

"Ma'am, are you alright?" The sales promoter asked on seeing her jam her hand into her crotch.

"I'm... Fine..." Marlene started as another wave of pain stabbed into her bladder. She grabbed herself even tighter as the sales promoter brought her to another crib.

Marlene wasn't listening now. Her urge to pee was getting desperate, with a little pee leaking into her panties every now and then. She continued to pretend to pay attention to the sales promoter. Luckily, she was wearing a dress, so the pee just dripped down her legs when she leaked.

Finally, the sales promoter was done talking and she excused herself to go to the toilet.

At the toilet, a long line of people were queuing up in front of the toilet. Her bladder was throbbing now, and she waddled into line with her hand jammed in her crotch.

In the line, she shifted from foot to foot, preventing the urge from getting worse. Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain in her butt. She suddenly needed to poop. A piece of poop was jammed in her butt, causing an immense pain. A load of turds were piled up inside her, all pushing themselves out to escape.

She was now jamming her hands into both her crotch and butt. A long spurt of pee escaped from her fingers and she felt a trickle of wetness flow down her leg. A turd was poking its head out as well, accompanied by a series of farts.

Marlene knew she would not be able to hold it for long. Her emmense belly was being pressed by her outstretched arm that was pressing on her crotch. Her grip was not strong enough. Another long spurt slipped through and soaked her panties.

The line was still long, with ten people in front of her. Marlene would not make it. She was very desperate now. Her dress was not helping to provide any relief whatsoever.

She moved out of the queue and leaned her back against the cold pillar. She squated down, pulling her dress up. Her pee was coming out in hot wet spurts now, each one longer than the last.

She ripped her panties down just as the pee came out with a hiss. The warm yellow liquid made a puddle at her feet, soaking her shoes. At the same time, turds started falling into a heap on the floor. They came out without any effort from Marlene. She sighed in relief.

At last, when all the pee and poop had been released, Marlene pulled her panties up and stood.

A huge puddle of pee was on the floor, her poop turds creating islands in the liquid. She ignored the shocked stares of the people in the queue and joined the line to go clean up.