Anna's Bursting Bladder

Anna woke up to sunlight streaming in from her windows on her first day back from summer holidays. She was going to be late! She leapt out of bed and brushed her teeth, changed into her jeans and T-shirt and ate her breakfast within 10 minutes. Then, she hurried out of her house, completely forgetting about peeing.

She knocked on the door to the classroom and entered. The teacher, Mrs Ash, glared at her. "I do not want you to be late again, Anna!" she warned and ordered Anna to her seat. The lesson was soon over in an hour. The next lesson was Chemistry, taught by Mrs Ash as well.

During Chemistry, Anna felt the pressure building up in her bladder. That was when she remembered that she had forgotten to pee before leaving for school. The last time she had done that, she had peed her pants. However, Mrs Ash never gave hall passes, and she was also taking Mr Simon's class as he was absent from school. She would have to hold on for four hours until lunch.

Halfway through Chemistry, the pressure of the pee she had held since the night before was starting to get intense. The crossed her legs and quietly prayed that the incident wouldn't repeat. The lesson finally ended and Mrs Ash went on to teach Literature.

"...and so, your homework is to read , class. I want a summary of it by tomorrow." She ended off the lesson and released them for lunch break ten minutes late.

Anna rushed out of the classroom with everyone else. There was no time to go to the toilet. She had less than ten minutes left to eat! She queued up in front of the cafeteria counter. The cafeteria lady seemed to take an especially long time to serve everyone today. The ache in her bladder was worsening every second, having not released its contents for more than twelve hours.

She jammed her hand into her crotch and crossed her legs, jiggling them about. Finally, her turn came and the lady served her lunch onto the tray. She carried the tray over to her usual table in the cafeteria, waddling like a penguin.

She gobbled her food down, checking the clock. She only had 3 minutes to the next lesson, with Mr Hughs. He did not tolerate lateness. She threw her unfinished lunch into the bin and hobbled up to her classroom, the bladder groaning.

During Mr Hughs' s lesson, she felt a small leak slip through her tight grasp on her crotch, wetting her panties. She squirmed around in her seat. "Mr Hughs, can I have a hall pass please?" She raised her hand and begged.

"No, it's just after luch, Anna!" Mr Hughs rebuked and continued on with his lesson. By now, small leaks were escaping every few seconds. They had created a large wet patch on her panties, but thankfully had not stained her pants yet.

A huge urge suddenly passed through her bladder and she let out a long spurt, but managed to get it under control. A pinprick wet spot had formed on her jeans. "Mr Hughs, I really need to go!" Anna grabbed her crotch as another wave of pain stabbed through her bladder and released yet another spurt.

"Fine, you may go," Mr Hughs said, annoyed. He filled up the hall pass quickly and walked over to Anna, pushing it into her hand. He returned to his place at the front of the class and resumed his lesson.

Anna clutched her crotch as tight as she could. Crossing her legs firmly, she rose from her seat slowly. As she stood, an unbearable wave of pain struck her bladder and she hugged her crotch even tighter. But the pee was unstoppable.

It started as a trickle, coming down through her soaked panties, wetting the seat of her pants. Then, it turned to a full-forced jet of pee, hissing as it shot out of her crotch. The hot pee gushed through her crossed thighs and streamed down her legs. The whole class was staring at her. She stood there, next to her seat, motionless.

The pee continued flowing for two whole minutes. Finally, the pee slowed to a trickle, and Anna dashed to the bathroom to clean up.

END

~
Guys, if you have any ideas for a new story, comment! Just make sure it includes pee or poop desperation, or both, or maybe someone constipated!