Chapter 1

Adventure of a life time

At Domino the Winx girls visit at Bloom's Kingdom.

Stella asked coming in the room : "Hey girls, so what are we all doing today?"

Bloom said smiling: "We are just going to Gardenia, Stella."

Tecna asked: "Are we going to visit your parents Bloom?"

Bloom said taking her suitcase : "Yes Tecna, just for a few days."

Musa said waving her hands: "Yes, I love earth music, its so inspiration full."

Flora said taking her suitcases: " I know right! I love the garden's there Bloom, it is so beautiful."

Aisha said smiling throwing her hands up: "I loved the oceans there as well, blue and full of life!"

Marion asked hugging Bloom: "Bloom honey, are you ready to go to Mike and Vanessa?"

Bloom said hugging her mother and father: "Yes Mom"

Oritel said as he hug his daughter: "Will you please take this to them."

Stella asked curiously: "What is it King Oritel?"

Marion said smiling: "It is a pie, Stella dear"

Daphne came in walking almost in the door as she asked: "Mom, Dad? May I also come?"

Bloom said hugging her sister: "Sure Daphne."

Marion and Oritel hug her and said: "Okay Daphne."

Tecna said checking her watch: "We better keep going girls"

Musa said smiling: "Oh yeah, we don't want to be late?"

Oritel asked: "Do you all have everything you need?"

Marion said smiling: "Please tell them, they must come and visit when you come back, it will be great having them here."

Girls said smiling: Sure! Will do!

They all were teleported on the way to Gardenia, when they all arrived at Gardenia they were first at the music fruity bar.

When the whole Gardenia sees the Winx they all run and say HELLO and ask WHO is Daphne?

When they found out that Bloom and Daphne are sister they were aimed, as the Girls left, soon they all arrived at Bloom's adopted parents.

Bloom went to the door and knock as her mother open it.

Vanessa saw Bloom and hug her and said : Hi Bloom, Hello girls!!

Mike walk by and saw Bloom and the rest : Hi honey, Hi girls!

Bloom saw her dad and hug him : Hi Mom, Dad.

Girls said smiling and waving : Hi Bloom's Mom, Dad

Daphne gave them the pie from her dad and said half hugging them: Hi!! my mom and dad give this, and they want you guys to be there at Domino, when we head back.

Mike smile taking the pie: Thanks Daphne.

Daphne said smiling: You're welcome.

Vanessa said hugging Mike: Your room's are open, you can go and leave your suitcases there.

Girls said smiling as they head up: Thanks!

Mike said smiling: We will call you girls for dinner.

Bloom said smiling: Thanks dad.

Daphne look out the windows sadly as she saw Bloom look at her : Bloom, I will be right there!

Bloom look at her sister worried : Are you sure Daphne?

Daphne smile saying: Yes, Bloom go and enjoy!

Bloom said hugging her smiling as she went up : Okay Daphne!

Mike asked seeing Daphne: What is wrong Daphne?

Vanessa asked seeing Daphne look worriedly: Are you okay dear?

Daphne said tearing up : It is just I always wonder, how it feel to be free! Now I am but, I don't fit in, Bloom and my parents always help me but, I can't... I don't even have my powers!

Mike and Vanessa gave her a gently hug: You will find away, we are sure, If you need anything just ask dear!

Daphne said blushing : Thanks very much, you both are like my second mom and dad.

Mike said looking at his wife smiling : You are like a great second adopted daughter Daphne!

Vanessa said smiling hugging Daphne: If you like you can call us, second mom and dad, we really don't mind.

Daphne said hugging them while winking: Okay thanks mom, dad.

Mike and Vanessa smile saying : Your welcome!

As Daphne went up Mike and Vanessa went into the kitchen.

Few minutes later the girls unpack and relaxed as Mike call!

Mike shout smiling: Girls dinner is ready!!

The Girls came down sitting saying : Yes thank you.

Bloom look at Daphne worried seeing her smiling : Daphne! And why are you so happy?

Daphne smile saying : I met a beautiful adopted family or a second parents!

Girls shout confused : WHAT!!

Daphne said smiling : Oh! Mike and Vanessa!

Bloom smile saying : Really?

Girls said smiling and giggling: Now you also have two family's!!

Stella said smiling looking at her plate evilly : Girls sorry to interrupt but, let's eat.

All laugh and said : Okay Stella.

Musa asked smiling: When are we going to the stores?

Girls asked shocked : We thought it was usually Stella.

Stella said confused : I thought so to!!

Flora said smiling: Girls let so go then tomorrow morning.

The next Morning!

Bloom said as they walk out the door : Let's go girls!!

Tecna said smiling and laughing : First to the love a pet store, than I want to go and get some games that I can beat Timmy with.

Mike fought about what Tecna said as he smiled saying : That remind me when I was little! I always love to crush people's scores!

Vanessa with the Winx with Daphne laughed, as the girls went first to the pets shop, and a lot of people they need to help, even Daphne helped, as the girls gave her a pet, a little piglet called Rose.

After they finish there they all remember the mall.
__________________________________________________

Till next update!
What do you think, comment below and vote!
P.S I wrote this story when I was still very young.