Chapter 5

Secret visitors or not actually!?

All enjoy they night with the stars, soon it was getting late all went to Mike and Vanessa’s home some slept in the living room and the girls with Bloom in her room. Stella slept in Bloom’s bed and all slept on the floor. Bloom desisted she want Daphne to sleep near her.

They all tell a story and went to bed as Bloom and Daphne were the last awake, they tell some memories when they were little and even Daphne tell Bloom what she saw while she was looking at Bloom when she was little they just laugh.

Bloom look at Daphne "You are the best big sister ever" as Daphne smile "You too my little sister!"

Yet, the girls weren’t asleep they were pretending so Bloom can have some bonding time with her big sister from all the years they haven’t as they wink at on another.

After they laugh Stella fell off the bed from laughing from the 2 sisters.

All run to her as she stand up laughing as Miele was squash to the ground because Stella fall on her as Flora help her sister but, can’t stop laughng

Bloom smiled saying "You all weren’t asleep were you?"

Soon they hear knocking as Musa open the door seeing all the parents with pillows with puppy faces as all pick up a pillow and hit they parents and friends all were fighting with pillows

Mrs Faragonda were also playing along they laugh with some squash on the floor with a pillow on their face! They all enjoy they night after, almost an hour they stared to yawn and stared to go tired and went to bed!

The next morning the girls were first awake as they walk to the living room and saw they parents sleeping with sleeping bags also but, some on the sofas the girls laughs as they all desisted to go and make some tea and breakfast

"Last night was amazing!" as they laugh

"True and our parents was so crazy slapping us with pillows."  Tecna said as all laughed

"Dang it!!" Stella yelled

Vanessa and Mike came in smiling "And now??"

The girls look at one another then full out laughs as Miele fall of the chair she was sitting on.

"We burn our food to eat for breakfast." Stella yelled noticing, she put on for breaksfast

"Girls, don't worry about that, the surprise is waiting in the park and they are waiting already, and I'm sure there is food."

"Can we go please we are eager!!" Stella shout looking at her parents, while her parents nodded.

When they arrived, none was there. It was as qiute as a mouse hiding from a cat.

"What is going on??" Bloom asked looking at the girls.

"Wow, look who it is. " a voive told from behind, as all turn around.

"Trix!"

"This is our surprise, then I want my money back!!" Stella shouted crossing her arms in anger.