Chapter 3

An little Accident, with a huge mission

Stella rise up shouting : Who won!!

Tecna open her eyes and said laughing : Me Stella!

Few minutes later they went down!

Mike said smiling : Hey girls!!

Girls : Hey!!

Vanessa came in and saw the girls : What do you want to eat?

Girls : Food, please!

Vanessa smile and said: So, are you all going to the mall?

Stella smile and said : Shopping right!

Musa asked laughing confused : Will you ever change?

Girls laugh saying : We do also wanna know??

Stella smile saying : What I can't live without it!!

Girls laugh saying : Yes Stella, you can.

On they way to the mall.

Stella bought almost all the clothes in one little shop, people fought she was crazy.

They were all in the mall Daphne and Bloom walked together with Stella.

And in the back Tecna and Musa walked and next to them walked Flora and Aisha.

But, the floor was wet and Daphne didn't see it, cause she is still new in it.

Daphne fall almost but, Bloom jump in front of her and Bloom is on the floor with Daphne on her.

Girls saw Bloom and Daphne on the floor.

Stella shouted : Bloom , Daphne are you okay?

Flora : Help them up girls!!

Daphne : Yeah! Bloom are you okay?

Bloom : Yeah don't worry but, I can't feel my left arm.

Musa shouted : Maybe you broke it!!

Tecna shouted : Let's get Bloom to the doctor!!

Daphne : Bloom why did you jump in front of me? Why?

Bloom : Because you're my sister and you helped me when I was a baby so I helped you, today.

Daphne felt tears as she said : But, you shouldn't have you have helped me a lot!

Bloom smile and said : Don't worry Daphne I love you that's why, I did it!

On their way to the doctor Bloom has some x- rays, Mike and Vanessa were there to.

Doctor : She did broke her left arm but, she is fine.

Girls : few.

Bloom laughing saying : See I have my broke my arm already don't worry!

Bloom look for her sister and asked : Where are Daphne?

As all look at the window seeing Daphne crying as she wipe her tears as she saw all look at her, she stand up walking to Bloom.

Daphne gave Bloom a hug : Thanks for everything you are really a best sister ever.

Bloom gave her a kiss on her sister cheek : Your welcome!

Mike smile saying : Yeah Bloom is a strong girl!

Bloom laugh and said : Yeah that is true.

Daphne smile disappear : But, how are you going to do the concert?

Bloom smile and said : I can hold it with one hand.

Girls : Yeah, she can!

Daphne : Are you all sure?

Bloom smile : Yes Daphne!

As all went back and they all were at the home.

And it was time to sleep.

Daphne can't sleep and Bloom also because of the pain.

Daphne was looking out the window when Bloom came in and stand next to her.

Bloom : Daphne what is wrong?

Daphne : I almost let you get hurt Bloom, I am going home I can't let you get hurt any more.

Bloom got worried as she beg her : No don't, don't worry it is just a accident please stay!

Daphne : But...

Bloom didn't let her finish and she said : Don't worry let's get some sleep!

Daphne : Thanks Bloom.

Bloom : Night Daphne!

Daphne : Night Bloom!

Daphne wake up in the middle of the night as she look at Bloom saying ''Thanks my little sis but, I am scared you will get hurt again!'' as she take all her stuff and leave a note as she went back to Sparks.

Next morning!

They were about to wake up and Bloom saw Daphne was gone and so was her stuff, Bloom got worried screaming ''Were is Daphne?'' as she shout and wake up the whole house.

Bloom went to her bed as she screamed ''She left a note!'' and all run in the room as Bloom read it out loud

"Dear Bloom my little sister, I am sorry for
Y

esterday but, I... went back home, I cause to much here, and I am scared I hurt you again.
Please enjoy your stay and the concert!
I will come and watch promise, sent all of them my love and also Thanks to Mike and Vanessa for my support.
Love Daphne"

When Bloom finishes she got tears in her eyes saying "I am going home to bring her back"

"Okay Bloom we will go with you!"

All went with Bloom to Sparks as they teleport in Bloom's room, they saw Daphne sitting at the table with Miriam and Oritel but, they saw Daphne looking upset they run in and were quit as they hear Daphne said "I just wish sometimes, I were already back to normal and can be a normal girl that understand all and not hurt all..."

When Bloom hear that she stared to cry as she run to Daphne and her parents "Daphne, Why did you leave, I miss you so much and I don't care if you hurt me more your my sister, my only big sister my best loveable sister in the world, that save me when I can't cause I was a little baby!"

After that Miriam walked up to them "You two girls, are the best children I could ever have!" as she hugged them as Oritel join in saying "I am with you Miriam!"

The girls just look at them smiling a happy smile as Bloom asked "Will you please come back with us?" as Daphne nodded with a smile.

They all said "Bye" and went back as Bloom hold Daphne the whole time, Bloom can't let go of her sister she love her so much.

Vanessa and Mike were waiting for them with pizza as they went in to the living room they saw the pizza as Mike and Vanessa smile saying "Daphne welcome back dear!!"

"Thanks!" she said "And I am sorry, I leave without telling..."

"No problem dear! We're glad you were home and save!" Vanessa said gently hugging her, as all began to dig into the Pizza.

There you go. Till next update, vote and comments please. Bye.