Chapter 2

The popular outrageous Winx

Daphne sees this beautiful gown but, didn't have money so Bloom bought it for her.

Bloom loved her sister so much and she loved that she have called her Mom and Dad also mom and dad.

Daphne loved her sister very much as well and she is happy that she has given Bloom that family, when she was a baby, they are really loving and caring.

All the girls got separed and met up in a small restaurant for a meal.

Flora has bought 4 set of flowers. Tecna bought 2 boxes of games.
Stella bought 2 full trolleys of clothes. Musa bought a lot music boxes.
Aisha bought balls and exercise stuff. Bloom had bought for her and Daphne clothes and shoes.

Bloom said surprise thinking : People are really paying much attention at the pet store.

Stella said noddng : I know right.

Flora said thinking : It is because of the believix power we had.

Tecna said smiling : Yes, that power give us lot strength, to let them believe in magic.

Musa smile as she remember : Let's go to the fruity music bar!

Aisha said smiling : Yes! Let's go.

Daphne asked confused : Were's that?

Bloom said smiling looking at her sister : Roxy's dad's work, we use to go there all the time.

Daphne said smiling as Bloom took her hand: Okay.

Rick saw the Winx : Winx, welcome back.

Girls said smiling: Hi Roxy's dad!

Rick asked smiling: Were are the waiters that was here?

Girls said sadly : They are all on a mission for 1 full month.

Rick said smiling : You all miss them right?

Girls said smiling : Yeah!!

Rick said smiling : Hello Daphne.

Daphne said smiling : Hi Rick.

Girls asked smiling : Can we please have our favourite?

Rick said : Of course.

Little girl came and said smiling: Hi Winx may I please have all of you signature?

Winx smile saying : Sure!

Little girl said smiling: Hi Daphne! Bloom's sister may I also have yours?

Daphne look confused

Girls said smiling : Your signature.

Daphne look at them and said smiling : Oh right.

Bloom look at Daphne and asked : Are you okay Daphne?

Daphne look at the sky saying : Yeah!

Flora asked smiling: Daphne what is the matter?

Tecna look at the sky saying : You are looking down, is something wrong?

Daphne said and sight : I just don't know everything... I always wonder how it feel to be free and now I am but!

Stella said smiling : Wait!! I know how to cheer her up.

Musa look at Stella and asked : How Stella, are you sure!

Stella smile as she change Daphne into beautiful outfits saying : Fashion, it always helps me too wake up!