Part 1

Nicholas Stratford, a charming brat from a noble family who gets away with every mess he creates, finally oversteps his bounds when he punches his father's butler.

Stratford Senior forces him to become a butler and sends him to serve Diana Wellesley. To add to his misery, his father arranges Nicholas' marriage to Diana, which he utterly refuses. Plain and ordinary Diana works Nicholas day and night to turn her into a lady. As Nicholas falls helplessly in love with her, Diana finds that ladies, too, can fall in love.

...............................................

Sneak Peek

.....

He dropped the skimmer on the floor. "Remember, this is your idea." He took off his suit and placed it on the chair. Next his tie and vest went off. After that he started to unbutton his shirt. She was tempted to ask him to dance a little but nothing came out of her mouth. She lifted her novel and covered her suddenly dried lips with it.

Seconds later he folded his shirt neatly and placed it on top of the rest of his clothing. He stood there facing her as if he waited for the next order maybe she wanted him to take off his trousers as well. When she didn't say anything, he bent over to pick up the skimmer and started scooping again. "Happy?" he asked.

Diana lifted her thumb up, too busy admiring his surprisingly muscly body to let out even a syllable.

"Your novel is upside down Miss Ana." He commented with a straight face.