Short story - Raymond Wood

Hello and thank you for reading my book.

This one is a bonus story. Do not link it with each other except the main book. It means to stand alone.

Enjoy :)

__________________________

London

"Will you walk with me?!" Diana hissed at Nicholas who was few steps away behind her.

"No!" he replied behind her scarf that covered half of his face. His thick woolen coat wrapped his body and made him looked very warm in it. He dyed his hair back to black and his glasses were back shielding his blue eyes.

"Why are you dressing up like that anyway?"

"You know what place is this? This is where the dickhead Ray Wood and the rest of the paparazzi hang out."

"Oh really? It's not where your 32 girlfriends hang out, is it?"

"Ana, how many times do I have to tell you Natalie was my last girlfriend?" he sounded annoyed.

Diana grinned, "James...." She took a step forward, ready to hug him and tell him that she believed him but he moved away, "No..." he warned her.

"See, this is why I don't like walking around with my butler." She stomped her foot to the ground.

"This is why this place is in my blacklist."

"But...."

"I know... I know.... You want to try that restaurant. Now walk!"

"So bossy!" Diana Pouted. "That Raymond guy, he won't spot us. Trust me."

"Trust you? Says the girl who has her photo on the first page of newspapers around the world." He snorted.

"Shut up!"

"You know, thanks to you, I am no longer became the number one victim of this paparazzi madness."

"You sounded disappointed." Diana rolled her eyes.

"Nah, I'll let you steal the spot. Your leg looked sexy in the photo..."

She glared at him. "Come on James, I want to walk with my fiancé, not my butler."

"Nope, sorry can't do." He was stubborn.

Diana was ready for her come back but someone suddenly cut in. He was rather heavy, about thirty years old, messy hair, messy beard with a Gopro strapped on his chest and a mobile phone on his hand.

"Diana Wellesley? Are you Diana Wellesley? Oh my god! You are Diana Wellesley!" he pushed himself in between James and Diana. He was like a tick who ate too much sugar, he moved a lot and talked a lot.

James quickly pulled away from Diana, he recognised the man, his eternal enemy, the blogger Raymond Wood!

"Who are you?" Diana startled.

"I am Raymond. Raymond Wood, celebrity blogger. Call me Ray!" He extended his hand but Diana kept hers hidden inside her warm coat. Ray Wood shrugged.

"Diana Wellesley, I've been looking for you!" he grinned showing off his yellowish teeth. He must drink too much coffee Diana immediately guessed.

"Why?" she asked innocently.

"Because you're A Wellesley to begin with. Your dress is nice Diana, who are you wearing?"

"St Vinnies." Diana mumbled, mentioning a charity organisation.