Introduction

On the busiest day on the American calendar, the 4th of July, Mark thought it would be a brilliant idea to head to the busiest beach in Los Angeles. Venice Beach. Everyone had jumped into the van and headed out to the beach. Fourth of July celebrations were huge for the Lynch family. Having a huge party which ends at four am the next day. Heading to the local market, buying crafts and food, and fresh seafood. Mark had parked the car, with out scratching the cars beside him. It was quite a tight space. Stormie opened up the door and everyone piled out.

"Hurry up!" Riker shouted.

"Your arse is in my face." Rocky shouted at his brother. Rydel grabbed the picnic basket and went to find a nice spot under a tree. Ryland grabbed his surf board from the top of the van and helped his brothers grab theirs.

"Remind me again why we have to get here so early?" Ellington asked Ross.

"Because we need to find a nice spot to eat, and because the best waves are at eight o'clock." Ross told his friend as it rolled off his tongue.

"How about here?" Rydel shouted from under a tree which was right near the car.

"Perfect." Riker said looking around.

"Hot chicas at 3 o'clock." Rocky said whacking his brother chest and pointing to the group of girls, in their revealing bikinis.

"Ooo where?" Ross asked, well yelled and Rocky groaned as the girls walked away.

"Good job Ross." Rocky groaned rolling his eyes and walked over to where Rydel was sitting. Rydel looked out through her sunnies and looked around for any attractive guys she could talk to, to make Ellington jealous. There were a couple of life guards putting poles in the sand. It said;

'Warning: Jelly fish are present in the water'

"They're aren't any jelly fish in these waters. We come here all the time, and none of us have been stung." Ross chuckled ripping his shirt off.

"You shouldn't be saying that, it could happen to anyone." Rydel said.

"Yeah, Ross. They sting like hell." Stormie butted in laying down a towel on the warm sand.

"Anyways, I'm going to catch some waves." Ross said grabbing his board under his arm and running to the waters surface as his brothers followed.

The beach started to become more and more crowded by lunch time. Some market stalls were being set up across the board walk and on the sand.

"Here's some money, go buy some food for yourselves." Mark said passing Rydel a fifty dollar note and her and Ellington walked off.

"Can you get me a smoothie?" Ross asked his sister.

"Fine. What flavour?" Rydel said rolling her eyes.

"Mango." Ross smiled and he and Riker ran down to the ocean again. They were just standing in the ocean, jumping over the waves to keep their feet cold.

"Ah Jesus Christ!" Ross shouted as he kicked a sea creature off his foot. Riker burst out laughing.

"Karma got ya." He chuckled.

"Wh-what do you mean?" Ross asked grabbing his knee to lift up his leg to see his foot was starting to turn red and swell up. "S-Stop laughing Riker, it-it's not funny. It really hurts." Ross cried out in pain.

"Let's go get my little baby brother some help." Riker said putting on a baby voice and helped his brother wobble to the lifeguard tower. Riker knocked on the door and a guy opened it.

"Fish. Our first jelly fish sting of the day." The male lifeguard said looking to a younger girl eating sushi with chopsticks.

"Just take a seat and I'll be with you in a second." The girl smiled at Ross opening a draw and pulling out a bottle of white liquid. "How long ago did you get stung?" He asked wheeling over in her chair. Her perfume travelled up Ross' nostrils and he blushed.

"Like a minute ago." His brother butted in. The lifeguard could tell he was in pain.

"Here." She said pulling out a green whistle. "Blow on it." She said and Riker laughed.

"That's what he said." Riker whispered in his brothers ear. The lifeguard squirted some of the white liquid, which turned out to be vinegar on Ross' swollen red foot, and the she was given a pair of tweezers.

"Must of been a big one." She said pulling of a tentacle off Ross' foot. Ross bit down on his tongue instead on yelling out in pain. "Maybe you should stay here for ten minutes so we can keep an eye on you." The life guard said wheeling back to her desk and picked up her walkie talkie.

"Maxi to main tower."

"Fish speaking." the female said.

"South east. Near the rocks. I'm going to need some help. I've got two." The man in the walkie talkie said. The female jumped up and pulled off her yellow jumper and red shirts to reveal her black one piece swimming suit. She ran off down the tower to help the other lifeguard out.

"Speechless huh?" The male life guard said looking at Ross.

"Wh-who is she?" Ross asked reading his name tag. Stevie was his name.

"That's Fish." Stevie said passing Ross a cup of water. "She's nineteen. She's been working with us for a while."

"I've never seen her before." Ross said.

"Nor have I. We're always here." Riker said.

"She's usually in the tower." Stevie said. "She's our only female life guard. She's bloody brilliant." Stevie told the two boys and grabbed his bottle of vinegar, and walked outside to help a little kid who had been stung with a jelly fish. The female life guard had come back and Ross smiled.

"Feeling better Brady?" The girl said and Riker laughed.

"Wh-what?" Ross asked shocked.

"My sister is a huge fan of Teen Beach Movie." She smiled and went back to eating her sushi.

"Oh." Ross said looking down. "So, what did you just have to do?" Ross asked.

"Well, Maxi was by himself on the shore line when he was a couple drown. He needed back up so I went." She said chewing on her California roll.

"Cool." Ross said and went to move his foot.

"I wouldn't be moving blondie. You got stung pretty badly. Maybe ask your brother to get you some food." the life guard said and Riker smirked and walked off.

"So, how'd you get the name Fish? It's not your real name, is it?" Ross asked the girl.

"No, my parents aren't that crazy." She giggled. "Amy-Siena is my real name. I hate it, so I get called Fish. Hence the necklace." He said showing me a carved fish on a piece of leather.

"It's cool." Ross said and the girl smiled.

"Thanks." She blushed and opened up a book and grabbed a pen.

"Okay, I need you name, age and occupation." She said and walked over to me.

"Why?" I asked backing up against the board.

"In case you get worse, and I have to call an ambulance." she said.

"Oh well, Ross. Nineteen, Actor, Singer, Songwriter. Single." Ross smirked and Fish smiled shaking her head.

"Good for you." She laughed and checked the time on the clock above Ross. She wrote down 1:25 and passed Ross the pen and the clip board.

"What am I supposed to do?" Ross asked scared.

"Fill out the rest of the information doof bag." Fish smiled and Ross looked down.

"Oh you need my number do you?" Ross flirted.

"Yeah, I'll give it to my sister."  Fish smiled and sat back down on her seat and grabbed her binoculars and looked out the window.

__________________________________________________________________________

Hola Chicas.

New fanfiction. This fanfiction will be based on the album Sometime Last Night.

This is the intro chapter. I'll add lyrics to the chapters soon.

I will hopefully have a new cover up soon.

Please comment your thoughts. :)