Chapter 5

Falling in love on the first date

I don't even know your last name

~

Ross' POV

"There's a outdoor concert on tomorrow, were you thinking of going?" I asked Fish as we carried some signs to the other end of the beach. Outdoor concert? Yeah that's right guys, R5 is performing on a beach. How sick is that!?

"I usually just stay in the tower and watch from there." Fish told me as she flicked her hair off her shoulder. 

"Well, my sister and her boyfriend are going and they invited me. So I just wanted to know if you wanted to come as well." I asked hopeful. Fish looked at me and raised an eyebrow. 

"Aww poor Blondie is third wheeling again." She laughed.

"Hey that's not funny." I said and crossed my arms. Fish continued to giggle laugh. "Oh you're gonna get it." I said and ran after her and scoop her up and tackled her to the ground. 

"I'm the best third wheeler." I said leading on top of Fish.

"Well then. I don't suppose you need me to come anymore." Fish smirked and I pouted.

"Pleeeeease." I begged scooping up my sand in my hand and pouring it on her hair. 

"Fine. I'll go. Only if you stop doing that." She said getting up and trying to brush all the sand out of her hand. Come on, keep flirting Ross. I got up and smiled.

"We'd make a great couple." I told her.

"No we wouldn't." Fish said looking away from me.

"Hey, I was joking. You know, you should really live a little, take some risks." I said to her.

"Do you want me to come to this lame concert or not?" She asked me rolling her eyes.

"Yes!" I shouted. "I do. I do. I do!" I said begging her as she started to walk off.

"I'm coming, just settle down would you." Fish said and I nodded. We got into the tower and Amy sat on her chair.

"Fish is back!" A little girl shouted jumping off Maxi's lap and hugging Fish.

"Hey Sweetie." Fish smiled kissing her head.

"Is that your daughter?" I asked Fish and she laughed.

"No, this is one of my little sisters." Fish smiled and the little girl looked at me.

"Are you Brady?" She asked me.

"I sure am." I smiled and waved.

"Oh my god. You are totally so cool." She said and got off Fish and hugged me.

"What's you name sweetie?" I asked her.

"Star." She smiled and I looked at Amy.

"I'm Fish, and she's Star. So we're Starfish. My older brothers are puffer and jelly." Fish said and I laughed.

"Do you guys all swim?" I asked her.

"We sure do. But Fish is the best in the entire world!" Star said and I laughed.

"Yeah, she is pretty awesome. Isn't she?" I asked the little her sitting on my lap and she nodded and her pig tails bounced up and down. Fish smiled and blushed a little. I guess she isn't used to getting a whole heap of compliments. 

Fish picked Star up and carried her to the door.

"We should get going this one is tired." Fish said cuddling her sister.

"Do you need a lift?" I asked as I unlocked my car. Fish looked around and then nodded.

"That would be good. Thanks." She said and put Star in the back seat and she got in the front and then I turned the engine on. I drove her home. Well, Fish had to give me directions. But we eventually made it. It was only a five minute drive. 

"Would you like to come in?" Fish asked and I shrugged. "Come in. Have something to eat." Fish pleaded flashing her lashes. 

"Fine." Ross half groaned half smiled. 

"Daddy's cooking steak." Star giggled as she skipped to the front door. There was a dream catcher hanging on the door. 

"I thought I should let you know, before we go inside. My parents are total hippies. They think they're still living in the seventies and eighties." Fish told me and I laughed but she gave me a serious look as she opened the door. 

"Oh, you weren't joking." I gulped. 

"Who's this young boy?" Fish's Mom said as we walked inside. She was wearing moon shaped glasses, and a baggy robe. Flip flops, and her hair was in dreadlocks.

"Mom, this is Ross. He works with me." Fish smiled at her mother as she reached to cup my face to get a better look at me. Geez, one date and I'm already meeting Fish's parents. Well, would you call it a date. I don't even know her last name.

"Well, Ross. You can call me Meredith." She smiled. Oh cool, a normal name. 

"Wonderful." I smiled and looked around. There were about six other kids running around. 

"You have a massive family." I told her. "It's bigger than mine." I chuckled. Fish shook her head.

"Theses are my younger siblings. I have two older brothers. So there's nine of us." Fish laughed and leaded me outside so I could meet her dad.

________________________________________________________________________

Please comment your thoughts....sorry I haven't updated #blameschool