So Cold...

A/N: Whatsup my viewers, some people kept asking me to make another chapter about this story because it was short...So here ya go!

Yukio was crestfallen...

How can he be so blind for his brother's feelings...

He treated him as a weapon and not like a brother...

Yukio: God...I'm a horrible brother...
Rin...I'm so sorry...

One Month Later

The young exorcist hasn't seen his brother in over two months. He hasn't show up for class. He isn't around the exwires. He just gone...

Yukio: This is all my fault...If only I hadn't said those things to Rin, then maybe...He would've stayed...

Shiemi: Yuki...

Yukio:....

Bon: Hey teach!

Yukio looks up amd notices the exwires staring at him. Oh right he forgot it was class time...

Yukio: Sorry everyone...I'm not in rhe mood of teaching right now...

Everyone sighs...They know the reason why...It's because of Rin. When everyone found out the Older Okumura quit because of the fight with his brother. They were all shocked. They kept begging Yukio for answers to why Rin quit Cram School...When he explained. Bon was furious and said Yukio was a horrible person for saying such things to Rin. It was worse to when Rin was called a demon. Shima and Konekomaru felt guilty...Shiemi was crying and Izumo was left with a blank expression...But they also were guilty...After they found out Rin was the Son of Satan, they isolated themselves from him...When Rin found out...He can tell he was not wanted...He stilled smile...But underneath that smile was a mask...That kept shattering after single thing that broke...The name-calling...The bullying...The teasing...The isolation...The blue flames...The demonic features...But none of them understand that Rin may be a demon but he is also human. None of them didn't even bother to see it...They were the true demons...They were Rin's first friends...And they pushed him away...Because they were scared....Yukio wasn't the only one to blame...They were also to blame...

Only a few words filled all their minds....

All: I miss Rin...I wish I can take back all the things I said...

A few weeks had past and there was still no sign of Rin...

Yukio contacted Mephisto about it but the demon clown principal wouldn't give him information without sprouting nonsense. Shura even found out that Rin was gone and Yukio was to blame. She yelled at Yukio and called him a selfish-moley four-eyed-chicken, then said he don't deserve Rin. As much as he hates to admit it, she was right. Shura then stopped visiting Yukio always making excuses. Yukio knew that she was too angry to deal with him. At the same time, Shura just stayed away from Yukio and the exwires and only went back to training. Yukio hardly saw her again....

Yukio walks from cram school when notice a few teens talking together...

Two girls and a boy.

The two girls were giggling at the Boy while he was grinning like he was telling a joke to them.

Yukio: Wait...That Grin...Could it be...

Yukio examine the boy...

Black hair...

Blue eyes...

Same Grin...

Pointy ears...

No way...

Yukio: Nii-san...I found you....

The three teens walk towards Yukio's direction...When the boy notice Yukio...He stopped.

Girl 1: What is it, Rin?

Girl 2: Something wrong...

Yukio: ....

Rin: ....It's nothing...

Rin and the girls begin to leave but when they walk past Yukio...

Yukio: Rin...I...

Rin:....

Rin just kept going...Ignoring Yukio....Like he never existed...

Yukio: Nii-san...No...

Yukio couldn't do nothing but watch as Rin leaves with his new friends...

Yukio remember all the things he's brother said...

Flashback

Rin: You only see me as a nuisance!
All you ever see me only as a demon!! You should've thought of that before you decided to hate me...

For Yukio...He knew it was the last straw...