Shiro Returns...Not Really...

Yukio walks home alone on that cold raining day...

He managed to find his brother...But he refused to return...

Yukio: Rin....

Yukio always wonder where did he go wrong...

He went to his dorm...

His quiet dorm...It just wasn't the same without Rin...

He skips dinner that Ukobach was supposed to make for him...But it seems that the demon chef refused to make anything for Yukio at all...After all Ukobach misses Rin and he's pissed off at Yukio for driving him and Kuro away...

But who cares about dinner...Yukio lost his appetite anyway.

He didn't want Ukobach cooking...He misses Rin's cooking...

He laids down on his bed and thinks over what his brother said...

Flashback

Rin: You NEVER did love me...

Yukio:....If only I can take back the words I said...Rin would've still be here...

.....Nii-chan....

Gomenasai....(I'm sorry in Japanese)

Yukio then cries himself to sleep as he let the tears fall down his face.

.....kio...

Yu...Ki...O

Yukio: That voice...It couldn't be...

....Yukio...

Yukio: Dad? Is that you?...

Shiro Fujimoto then appears in front of him....

Yukio: Dad!

Shiro: It's been a while Yukio....

Yukio runs over and hugs him then begins to cry....

Yukio: All of this...Is my fault...Rin he's....

Shiro: I know...But you do owe me an explaination...

Yukio told Shiro everything...

Shiro: ....I see....

Yukio: Dad, are you mad at me?

Shiro: Yukio....No...But I'm generally disappointed in you....How can you blame your brother for my death?!

Yukio: I'm sorry Dad! I was just angry!...I didn't know what to do when you died...Then for some reason I wanted to blame someone...

Shiro: So you choose Rin? Your own brother...So you decided to attempt murder him?

Yukio: ....

Shiro: Yukio how could you? I raised you better than this...

Yukio: I was doing it to protect Rin!

Shiro was not convinced.

Shiro: Yukio, I did told you to protect Rin. But you went the other way around...

Yukio: Huh?

Shiro: You still don't get it...I did meant to protect Rin. But you never did protect him....Only Physically! But not mentally! I wanted you to protect Rin's smile...I wanted you to help Rin not fall into his demon side...I also wanted you to help Rin when he needs you the most...But all you did was push him away...Called him a demon...Try to kill him....Also wouldn't even tried to stand up for him.

Yukio:....

Shiro: You know better Yukio...The past few months you been nothing but cruel and unusual towards Rin...You bullied and teased him...Do you even called that protecting?

Yukio:....No.

Shiro: Then make things right for Rin. Even though he's angry at you and his so called friends....But he's still cares for you...Even if you hate him...

Yukio:....Oh God....

Yukio cried again in Shiro arms...

Yukio: I try and makes things right for Rin...

Shiro: Yeah...We all owe him an apologize...Heck I still owe him one for that slap I gave him...I wish I took it back...You should've saw his face...I think I sorrta broke him...But that because we are human...We all make mistakes....No one is perfect.

Yukio: Same here...

Shiro: I should go now...

Yukio: Wait Dad....Who was our Mom...You never really told us who she was...

Shiro: Maybe I tell you some other time...I still a little angry at you for blaming Rin for her death and mines as well when it was obvious that she didn't died during your childbirth...She died due to her injuries on her legs....

Yukio: Oh...

Shiro: Get ready to wake up Yukio...You have a big day ahead of you...And try to get along with Rin...After all he has abandonment issues...

Yukio: Wait...So I was dreaming?!

Shiro: See ya later...Remeber even through I wasn't your or Rin's real father. But I still care for you both...

Yukio: Ya you too Dad...I try to make things right between us...

Shiro smiled and disappeared with Yukio waking up out of his dreamscape.

Yukio then look at the time.

It was 5:30 am in the morining...One of the usual time he wakes up...

Yukio: It's time...