Suicidal

A/N: Hello everyone...Like I promised ya...It's another chapter...Thanks to @TotalMangaGirl...Basically this is a chapter where Yukio is severly depressed and attempting to commit suicide... Here ya go...

Yukio's Pov

....It's been a year...

One fucking year...

Since Rin had vanished...Gone...

And it's all my fault...

I'm sorry Dad I failed you...

Sorry Rin for being a horrible brother...

I'm not fit to live...

I don't deserve anyone kindness after what I did to ya...

No One's Pov

Yukio decided to skip teachings again...He just didn't feel like teaching class again...But he knows he'll have to make up an excuse again or he'll lose his teacher license and be demoted...

Yukio: Onii-chan...I miss you...

Yukio let the tears fall...

Yukio: Aw...I'm becoming a crybaby again...I'm so weak...Pathetic....

Yukio looks over and sees a knife...

He was about to grab it when...

*Knock* *Knock*

???: Okumura-kun...You in here...I wanted to talk to ya....

Yukio opens the door and saw one of his fangirls...He was not in the mood of seeing her...

Yukio: Oh....Hey Mika-san...

Mika Kanemoto was a student at True Cross. She had long black hair and red eyes...Tan skin and had a blush on her face...

Mika: Umm...Okumura-kun...I wanted to say something to ya...

Yukio groans quietly...Is this a stupid love confession...To be honest...He really didn't like girls....Espically the fangirls...They were soooo annoying...He espically hated them when they always believed Rin never existed...

Yukio: Look I'm not in the mood of talking right now...

Mika makes a frown...

Mika: Oh...Is it about your 'brother'???

Yukio: ....

Mika: Hmph...Seriously...This 'Rin' doesn't even exist...Why are you still talking about him?! I bet he was stupid compare to you?! You shouldn't waste your time on someone who doesn't exist and put your eyes near someone who is important!! He was probably was alone and didn't have any friends! He probably wasn't even human!!

Yukio suddenly got ticked off...

Yukio: Leave...

Mika: W-What?

Yukio: You stupid bitch! Leave now before I put a bullet in your head!!! So get the fuck out!!!

Mika yelps and leaves.

Yukio lets out a sigh...

Yukio: I hate them all...They all forgot about Rin...Including the exwires...They just decided to move on.....But I didn't...I'm not like everyone else...Rin is always at the back of my mind....

Yukio looks at a picture of Rin who had a smile on his face while cooking...It's the only picture he has on him...Yukio smiled sadly...

Yukio puts the picture down...

He looks back at the kitchen knife he was about to grab before Kanemoto showed up...

Yukio: Everyone is cruel Nii-san...

Yukio grabs the knife and pulls up his sleathes.

Yukio then started cutting himself...

Slowly and painfully...

How ironic...Him the strongest yet youngest exorcist and teacher so far is now weak and has resort to cutting due to his brother mysteriously vanished who is now believed dead...

First cut.

The pain...

It was hot.

Second Cut.

It hurted like hell.

Third Cut.

Still painful..

But...Getting used to it...

After a few cuts Yukio continued...

....He might never stop...