S-Satan has form a what?!!!

Mephisto makes a smirk.

His plan was all coming together.

Oh how he love how these humans enjoy their moments of life before they go to waste.

Mephisto: Humans are such fragile creatures. I wonder what those exwires are going to do next.

But no matter what they do.

He will always find out.

Because afterall he already knows, because that what makes him a demon prince of Gehenna.

Suddenly a massive blue flame appears in front of him.

Mephisto: You really know how to interrupt tea time don't you father?

Satan: Enough with the pleasanties already, I want to know why you call me here?!

Satan was in his human form which is a male in his early 20's with long white hair and blue eyes likes Rin's. He had a long black tail and pointy ears. Now that he has a corporal form, he is free to foam around assiah as he like.

Mephisto: I came to tell you that your eldest twin son has lost his touch. Also the key to his power is missing.

Satan makes a frown.

Satan: So what do this have to do with me?

Mephisto: How cold. Don't you care about your son, Father? Because of the humans, including his own twin brother, he has lost the will to live and now his demon side had died down for a while but it also seems his spirit is gone as well....

Satan stayed silent after that before making a growl.

Satan: 'Those pathetic humans. How dare they? Do they even know that all those 16 years ago that all of this isn't Rin's fault....It's all mine....'

Then he thought about his dead lover who gave birth to his sons. Ever since she died. He felt like he wanted to give up ever since he lost her. But later finding out she was pregnant with his children. He wanted to used them as his vessel and rule over the two worlds. But now that's all in the past, even if his sons hate him, he couldn't helped but feel guiltly seeing his twin sons go through so much pain ever since they lost the priest who took care of them like a father. Heck, he oughtta thank the guy for raising them for him. Now because of his foolishness, a lot of people lost their lives, turn to hatred and fear on his kind, and treated his oldest son Rin liked crap hence shattering his spirit and rendering him to being human again. But that got him puzzled. How did Rin become human again? And where the kurikara that sealed his powers.

Satan: Mephisto. I want you to order Amaimon to find Kurikara. I want my son back.

Mephisto: Oh? Why the change of heart Father?

Satan: Don't question me. Just do it, that's an order!

Mephisto silently glared at him before calling Amaimon.

Amaimon: You called me brother?

Mephisto: Father wants you to find the Kurikara. It seems that our youngest brother has lost it. So as an older brother you find it for him and returned it. Make sure you find the thieves and 'play' with them.

Amaimon: YAY!

Amaimon turned into a hamster and crawled away.

Satan:....

Mephisto: Now tell me father, what happend to the Demon King that had no heart and only wanted Gehenna and Assiah?

Satan:...Yuri would've wanted me to change...For our sons...So let's make form an alliance....

Mephisto makes a smirk.

Mephisto: I thought you never ask.