New House

We got back to the loft, and all of the pack was still there. Scott, Allison, Kira, Danny, Lydia, Jackson, Issac, Erica, Boyd, Ethan, Aiden, Liam, and Malia. Danny is a Kitsune, like Kira.

Everyone expected me to be all sad, but the was surprised to see me smiling my ass off. "Someone say my name!" I yell excited, "Mom?" Jackson rolled his eyes and then realized what he said. "No, your name is, Mom!... Mom!" He tries's to recover, but he can't, "It's mom!" Liam says with his head up high, confident, try's to correct Jackson but fails. "What's going on?" Liam asked confused, I flash my eyes purple and everyone gasps. "I'm a Luna Werewolf, the pack mom," I say jumping up and down, everyone claps or says yay! Except Scott. "You're a werewolf?" He asked sadly, he didn't want his best friend to be like him. "I am, but I'm not like you, I don't shift. I'm just the caretaker like for example..." I look around and grab a knife, I grab is hand and stick the knife through his palm. He starts screaming and then stops when he realizes I'm healing him quicker, everyone laughs, especially Jackson... He's on the floor holding his stomach.

"What are you laughing at you big oaf?" I ask and walk towards him, I comfort him by hugging him and placing his head on my chest. He goes to pull away but then he changes his mind, he then cuddles to my side and closes his eyes in comfort. "Can I try?" Isaac asks shyly, I wave him over and he cuddled on my side. I take them off of my side before they fall asleep "how do you guys feel" I asked, they shrug. "Nurtured?" I ask and they nod. "I'm I a part of the pack?" Lydia and Allison asked at the same time and raised their hands, I nod and she runs up and cuddles my side. Then soon everyone does.

Everyone decides to spend the night cause of the good news, it's 1 A.M. and everyone is in the living room. I helped lay out pallets on the floor, and then Derek and I laid in the bed. A couple hours later Isaac walked in Derek and my bedroom, he nudges me and softly asked "can I sleep here? I had a nightmare..." He asked looking ashamed, "sure baby," I say scooting Derek over to make room. I part beside me and he smiles, he leans his head on my chest and I wrap a arm over him, "if I was a cat I'd be purring right now..." He states and I laugh.

By the time we woke up everyone was on the bed, some on the floor beside me and some beside Derek. A month passes and everyone is climbing in bed with us. It's also getting crowded, there is 16 people practically living in this loft and there's only 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. That's what I tell Derek every morning when I beg for a bigger house.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask the group, 'Shh... We're almost there...' The whole pack said excitedly. I couple minutes pass we arrive at the destination, the pack pulls off my blindfold. I see the huge brick house and everyone runs in front of me and gestures their hands to the house and says 'tada'.

I look at Derek with a tear rolling down my eye, "W-what's this?" I stutter in pure joy. "This is our new home" he places a hand on my stomach, it haven't gained much weight, but I have a little, and he looks at the pack. "I'll show you inside" he takes my hand, now that I look at it, it's the burnt down hale house. "Did you rebuild it?" I ask, "we all did," Scott tells me. And then I realized that's what they were doing whenever the went out for the whole day.

We walk into the living room, it looks exactly like before but rebuilt and painted. The living room is a light shade of yellow and white soft carpet, Derek knows I love light colors and carpet. The main entrance with the stair is a burgundy and dark hardwood flooring, the kitchen has the same flooring and it's light blue. The counters are white and have granite tops, there's a glass stove next to the double door fridge, and an island. There was a huge table in the dining room, it was also Burgundy. Upstairs there was 9 bedrooms, one was the master bedroom, 7 was the pups rooms, the other one is for our future pups. Each room had a bathroom in it, thank god. The master bedroom is like a second living room, but it has a huge custom made bed. Derek told me it was as big as 3 king sized mattresses put together. There was a 42" flat screen on the wall in front of the bed, and movie cabinets on the side of the tv. "I want a lot of puppy piles now" I state and everyone laughs, the bedroom also has a walk-in closet, I only have 3 outfits so me and some pups need to go shopping.

"I bought the property around us so if one of the pups wants to start a family, so they can build a house within walking distance for you," Derek told me as I hugged him, "is this what it looked like before the fire?" I asked and he nods. "Oh that reminds me," he says, "every night I'm going to take the pups on a run all night, that's how we mark Beacon Hills as ours." He stares and I nod in understanding. "Also, Lydia will stay here with you as long as one of the pups to protect you," he says and I look at the pups, they don't look happy because I know they don't want to miss out on a night run, so I don't take it to heart.

Me and Lydia have become best friends over the month, I taught her some of my healing power. Since she's already a supernatural creature, healing is just one notch in her belt.

I couple hours go by and it's night time, they promised to go by the loft and get the rest of the things on the way back. Lydia and I brought out a board game, Clue, while they were fighting over who gets to go on the run. In the end, Liam lost the battle, the leave and he wasn't happy since he was the baby pup. "But I want to go with them" he whines, "I know baby, don't you want to protect mom? You can go tomorrow," I hug him trying to make him feel better, "I know... But I'm not a baby" he folds his arms. "I know" I coo at him and pinch his cheeks, he swats my hand and blushes.

He wasn't cheering up. "Hey look at me..." I say bringing his head up to look in my eyes, "have you guys picked your room?" I ask and he shakes his head, "well no one is here to steal the better room, but you" I state and he smiles. We run upstairs and he picks the room 3 doors down from mine and Derek's, "Lydia do you want this room too?" He asks and she nods. I walk to the door of the room and take the dry erase marker from the board on the door, and I write 'Liam and Lydia's room'. I don't blame them for picking the room, the walls were white and it has dark wood floors. All the others are painted and have carpet, this means they have a blank space to create a dream room.

After that we go into the master bedroom, Liam is happy now so he jumps on top of the bed with Lydia and they set up the board game. "What do you guys want to watch?" I ask, "Supernatural!" They both say at the same time. I start looking for the DVD case in The cabinet, "it's on Netflix" Lydia says while turning in the tv with the remote.

I go downstairs and get us some snacks, I got us bottles sodas with screw on kids so it doesn't spill on the bed. I also filled a bowl with Lay's Salt and Vinegar chips, I go back into the room and Lydia is explaining the game to Liam. He hasn't ever played before so I'll have to go easy on him.
-----------------
"It's Mr. Green, In the observatory, with the candle stick!" Liam's guesses correctly for the 6th time, "I haven't played this game, my ass" I mocked Liam and he laughs cheekily. I yawn and Lydia says, "we can watch tv if you're tired", I look at Liam and he nods and smiles at me. "Ok," I say as I stretch and climb up and lay my head on the pillow. I'm facing up to the ceiling and notice that it's smooth, not popcorn ceiling. I hated my popcorn ceiling at my house, and at the loft it was just wood.

After they cleaned up Liam waited for permission to cuddle, I grant him and he carefully lays his head on my chest. "You know Liam, I'm pregnant... not broken" I state, "I know, I just don't want to hurt you or the baby," He says sweetly. I wrap my arm around him and he finds comfort on my shoulder, then Lydia cuddles Liam's back. "You're a good big sister" I state to her and she smiles proudly.

Derek and the pups get back at 3 with the stuff, they all come in the room quietly. Issac cuddles my free side, I wake up to find him there. And Jackson curled up at my feet, he doesn't feel welcome. I'm going to have to talk to him when we wake up in the morning, I fall back asleep.

Thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it!
Please vote, comment, follow me, add this story to your library and other reading lists, and share this story with some of your friends!:)