Sexy Time

Warning: Smut in this chapter

Scott's POV

(the next morning after the puppy pile)

"Scottie, Wake up," Mom woke me up, "What's wrong?" I asked because is the morning. "Nothing, You and the rest of the pups are going to school," He said and I whined, "But it's the last week... no one goes," I hugged him trying to stay home. "If you go to school... I will have a surprise for you when you get back," he said and I look around noticing we are the only ones in here, "What kind of surprise," I asked glaring at him "Is it just for me?" I asked hoping I'm special. "Mayyybe," He sang and then I shoot up getting ready for school.

When I got ready everyone was already in the car, I went in the kitchen were dad and Jade to get an apple. I kiss Jade goodbye and awkwardly give him a hug "Goodbye, See you this afternoon," I said. It was just like a snap when I started treating Stiles like my mom, it's harder for Derek, but I'm definitely getting more use to the Idea. "Have a good day, protect the rest of the pups alright?" He said and I nodded smiling.

I found a spot in the new van we bought for the pack, Stiles is driving, I climb in beside Isaac. "What do you think the surprise is?" He asked excited, "Moms giving you a secret surprise to?" I whispered and he looked confused. "No... he's giving us all a surprise after we get back from school," Liam informed me and I death glared Mom for tricking me, he mouthed a sorry to me.

Stiles POV

After I dropped the pups off at school I went straight home, Derek and I have been planning this for about 5 weeks. Since the pups are always at our side... I'm not complaining, Derek and I haven't had much sexy time.

I parked in the garage and Derek practically tore the door and my seat belt off, taking me out of the van. "Baby," I giggled and he laughed kissing me on the lips, he sat me on the hood of the van and began taking off his shirt. I stopped him "You are not fucking me on the hood of this van..." I ordered and he grunted picking me up again and brought me to the bedroom. Derek spent time taking care of Jade for 5 hours this morning so she would be asleep in her room and we wouldn't have to stress that much.

He gently laid me down on the bed and took his clothes off, I took off my shirt and then he began helping me. "I forgot how fragile your skin is..." He bit his lip, I had red marks from him roughly carrying me. "It's ok..." I chuckled and then I started unbuckling his pants, I took his semi-hard dick in both of my hands and began pumping my hands back and forth. He runs his fingers through my hair and tugged gently making both of us moan.

A couple minutes later he picks me up flipping me over and he positioned me exactly where he wanted, he spreads my cheeks apart and begins to rim me. "Mhhh. Derek," I bit my lip moaning, "Ready babe?" He asked after rimming and fingering me for 6 minutes preparing me. I weakly nod my head and he eagerly impaled my ass with his cock. I winced because I forgot how big he is, he runs his big hands down my back, he pushes down some so I arch my back. "I love you, babe..." I moaned, "I love you too," He comes down to my ear and whispers in it after kissing my neck.

-----------

3:12 P.M.

Stiles POV

For the rest of the time alone Derek and I had a couple more rounds, and then we tended to Jade. I pulled into the parking lot for all of the pups to load in it. "We were good all day!" Liam smiled, "Whats our surprise?" Jackson jumps up and down in his seat. I waited for all of the pups to calm down and then I turned around to tell them the surprise. "Your dad and I both thought we all need a vacation... So we will be going on a road trip in a couple weeks to camp in Tenessee..." I said trying to be calm because I'm excited too, a wave of extreme excitement came over the van.

Thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it!
Please vote, comment, follow me, add this story to your library and other reading lists, and share this story with some of your friends!:)