Come Take a Picture

Stiles sighed in relief "So it was just a false alarm?" Stiles smiled up to Derek and Deaton. He was sitting in the waiting room with Deaton running a test on him, "Yep, the babies were just having a little fight in your belly," Deaton joked, "The babies are totally healthy, and your due date is still in 3 months," Deaton smiled. Melissa ran into the room "Isaac is nummed and ready for his c-section," Melissa told him and Deaton nodded, "You'll have a grandpup soon," Deaton smiled to me and Derek before getting up.

"What a relief," Derek sighed hugging me and trailing kisses up my neck, "I know right," I smiled and a tear of joy ran down my face. "What do you think of being a grandpa at 27?" I asked teasing him, "I'm glad to be married to a GILF," He's smiled and we heard gagging sounds from Scott "Get a room," he told us and we snickered. Deaton and Melissa shouldn't take that long since this is their third time doing this, but is a careful and slow process not to harm Isaac or his baby. I got my phone and texted the pups updating them that it was a false alarm for me and they are working on Isaac right now.

"You know what I just realized?" Derek asked me and I raised my eyebrow waiting for him to tell me, "We haven't thought of names for the twins yet," He told me and I chuckled "Yeah, I guess we haven't," I smiled at him. "I like the names Eva, Evan, Tyler, and Jason," Derek told me, "Those are cute... I think they are both boys so I like Evan for one, and maybe Logan for the other one," I smiled. "You really think they are both boys?" Derek smiled and I nodded.

----------------

One Week Later

Stiles POV

I'm cleaning Scott and Isaac's room for when they get back, Derek had gone out to get them. "They are bringing back their new baby?" Jade asked me helping me out, "Yes they are, his name is Peyton," I told her and she folded her arms. "What's wrong? Aren't you excited to see your new nephew?" I asked her, "Well yeah... but Uncle Scott and Isaac aren't going to have any time for me," She pouted and I pulled her into a hug. "Of course they are going to have time for you, besides you're gonna have the best time with Peyton. You, him, Evan, and Logan are going to be best friends," I smiled to her and she hugged me back. "Fine... but he better not keeps me up all night crying," She grumped and I laughed.

"Mom?" I heard a couple pups call out from downstairs and I widen my eyes knowing who it is, "It's Uncle Ethan, Aiden, and Danny," I covered my mouth and she squealed as we ran downstairs to go greet. "Careful mom," Danny chuckled as I attacked him with a hug. "I thought you guys were coming next month?" I cried giving all of them hugs, "We wanted to surprise you, besides, we couldn't miss the birth of our brothers... since someone already made us late for the birth of our nephew..." Danny glared at Aiden and Ethan, "I told you, I'm sorry! I was hungry," Aiden defended himself and I laughed. "Oh my God! Jade, Look how big you've gotten!" Ethan exclaimed picking her up and she started giggling.

Derek pulled up in the driveway looking confused about the random rental car in the driveway, I meet Scott and Isaac as they get out of the van. They both had bags under their eyes from lack of sleep, believe it or not the clinic doesn't have very comfortable dog beds. I take Peyton away from Isaac so Scott and Derek can help him walk. He still hasn't fully recovered from the c-section, Deaton had to numb Isaac with something that would help him not recover right away so he could successfully do the c-section, I'm not looking forward to that again...

"Danny, Ethan, and Aiden are back," I smiled to Derek his face lit up running inside to greet them. "I clean your room guys, You guys can rest, and the rest of the pups will take care of Peyton," I told them. "Thanks mom, love you," Isaac said and Derek came back out to help Isaac walk, "Love you," Scott said exhausted. They kissed Peyton goodnight and greeted the rest of the pups before going up to sleep. "I can't wait till we have Evan and Logan," I smiled to Derek and Jade, "Can I hold him?" Jade asked smiling and I nodded. We went inside and Jade sat down on the couch "be careful baby," I told her and she nodded holding her hands out to take Peyton. "Lyd's come take a picture," I called out to her from the kitchen and she came in cooing. Even though the pack isn't fully back yet, I know that were gonna have the best time raising our kids together.

Thank you guys for this book hitting over 66k reads! I want to continue this story but I have writer's block. I'll work on some chapters this summer;) I really wanna pass 80k+ reads by the end of this summer. Help me pwease?

Please vote, comment, add this story to your libraries and other reading lists, follow me, share this story, and check out my other stories.