Momma Melissa to The Rescue!

Stiles POV
We got to the house 5 minutes after the traffic cleared up, that was so weird... Everyone in town was looking at us like they were in a trance. I open the trunk to help unpack the car but the pups stopped me, "Mom we got it, go inside," Scott smiled and then the pups got everything. "I'm going to drive to the clinic, and ask Deaton if he knows anything that's going on..." Derek said with tiredness in his eyes.  I nod and kiss him before he left. Hey guys, why are you back so early?" Melissa said confused holding Jade on her side, Brett and another werewolf from Satomi's pack came out with her confused.

She then saw Danny's leg missing, "What did you guys get into!?" She placed her free arm on her waist and tapped here foot demanding an answer. "I'll tell you when we get in," I chuckled. 
---------------
I told Melissa everything, from when Danny was missing all away to 30 minutes where we saw that black smoke again. "That's weird... The boys and I didn't feel any kind of trance..." She said confused, "That's because Derek built this house with a special kind of wood where it's hard for other supernatural creatures to get in," I sad and she nodded

She taught me a few things to make taking care of Jade, she got her on a regular sleeping schedule... Thank God! "Go and rest baby, I can take care of Jade until you wake up," she offered with a smile. "Thank you..." I kiss her on the forehead and then I kiss Jade on the forehead.

I go upstairs and open the door to Derek and my room expecting to be empty, but all of the pups are sprawled out on it. "Mom..." Isaac pats beside him in the middle of the bed, Scott is trying to be nonchalant by cuddling with Isaac's legs. I know that Scott is super awkward with his crushes, the only one who doesn't know Scott likes Isaac is Isaac. I carefully crawl to the center of the bed trying not to disturb the pups, Isaac cuddles up to my side. Once I'm comfortable all of the pups inched towards me and puppy pile, Jackson and Liam make sure to take up most of me so the other pups won't be able to reach me. Usually, someone would get grumpy and try to push them out of the way but we're all tired so luckily we just all cuddle and fall asleep.

Derek's POV
I called Deaton before I go to the clinic, I got out of the car and he was waving me to get in quickly. After I run in he locks the door, "Hey Derek," he said. I look around to see that he had an air mattress blown up and empty glasses on the side of it. "Have you been sleeping here?" I asked, "Yeah, it's not safe out there," he told me. "So you know what's going on?" I asked, "I know about what's going on... I just don't know what it is..." I could tell that he was beating himself up about not knowing what's going on.

"Does it have something to do with black smoke? We saw when we left Tennessee and when we got back," I said getting nervous, if Deaton is afraid of it that means it's bad. "Yeah... I saw it too, I could sense something was coming so I drove here , I ran inside and it tried to come in but it seems not to like what it's made out of. That's good to know, "Here I made these, give them to your pack and their other families," he made some necklaces out of some the wood that I used for the house. "I'm going to go to the library and see if I can find anything," he put the necklace on. "I'll go with you, we just have to drop these off," I told him, hopefully this will be enough  to protect Stiles and my pups.

Thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it!
Please vote, comment, follow me, add this story to your library and other reading lists, and share this story with some of your friends!:)