You 'hate' them. ~Part 1~ (Cake)

Calum:
.
Hurriedly, I began shoving the books from my locker into my bag. I had woken up late and simply could not afford another detention. Just as I finally threw the final textbook in, a harsh shove pushed everything I was holding onto the floor.
.
My head snapped around to see none other than my archenemy, Calum stupid Hood, of course, holding the title of guilty culprit. My stress bubbled into anger as I glared grumpily at him.
"Thanks a lot." I scoffed, bending down to begin picking up the contents of my bag.
.
He also shrunk down and began to help. Even now he towered over me. God, he was such an ass hole. He handed me the remaining books, and I snatched them away without hesitation.
"You honestly can't just leave me alone? Why do you always make things so much worse?" I growled, trying to ignore the guilty feeling I was getting at his apologetic face.
.
"Jesus." He mumbled, shrugging softly. "It was just a few books." He pointed out, his new tattoo suddenly catching my eye from under his grey vest. He took my silence as an instruction to leave, turning swiftly on his heel and beginning to make a quick get away.
.
My hand flung out and clasped his wrist like a reflex. I wasn't done with him yet. He'd always teased me, ever since we were young. And today, I'd finally had enough.
.
He seemed shocked as my touch made him spin back around instantly. I opened my mouth to speak, but quickly became distracted with his pulse that was now sky rocket high. I stared at his wrist, before looking back up at him.
"Are you feeling okay?" I asked, silently cursing the way I always worried about him.
.
He looked confused for a moment, before catching on to what I had meant. "Oh Y/N." He said calmly, smiling a little. "Didn't anyone ever tell you the more a boy teases a girl, the more in love with her he is?"
.
Luke:
.
I hate him. I hate his cocky grin, that never fails to light up an entire room.
I hate his stupid, fluffy hair that he quiffs so well. I hate his silly, immature behaviour, and flirtatious comments.
.
But most of all, I hate that he thinks he can get any girl. The way he looks at you with those crystal blue eyes, and tries to brainwash you into doing whatever he wants.
.
My eyes rolled heavily to the back of my head as he walked in to our class. Late, as always. Not caring, as always.
I moved my chair away from his as he slumped down in the space next to me. I ignored his gaze, and his whispering of my name.
.
Ten, very long, minutes later, I felt something tap my head. And then again, and then again, repetitively until I lost it. "What?" I hissed, narrowing my eyes at him, as I began pulling the scrunched up pieces of paper from my hair.
.
He smirked, opening his mouth to speak when a heavy textbook was slammed onto my desk, causing my heart to leap out of my chest.
I looked up from Luke to see our teacher, glaring down at the two of us, not pleased at all.
.
She pursed her lips and I grinned a little to myself. Finally, he was going to get punishment for driving me so insane. "Detention." She spat, her grey eyes still watching me for some reason. "Both of you." She finished before turning back around.
.
I was stunned. I'm a straight-A student, I couldn't have a detention? I didn't do anything wrong! I'd never received a detention in all my life, I-
.
"See you later, sweet cheeks." Luke chuckled, causing steam to flare from my ears. This was entirely his fault.
.
~After school~
.
"I'm going to leave you in here, and when I get back, you're going to be just as silent as you are now, got it?" The door slammed shut as I fiddled with my fingers nervously. I couldn't believe I was here. F-grade students who didn't give a shit about anything belonged here. I did not.
.
And of course, with my luck, it was only Luke and I in here. I could feel his stupid grin digging its way into my back. It pressed harder and harder until I couldn't take it anymore.
.
"Are you even sorry?" I spat, more upset than angry now. This would be in my record. My permanent record.
.
His face leaked emotion for almost a mili-second before he pulled it all back into his causal, uncaring way. "Aw, is poor goody-two-shoes, worried about what Mummy and Daddy will think?" He teased.
.
Oh god, I hadn't even thought about that. A wave of fear washed over me as I thought about later. He didn't understand the half of it. I gulped at the thought of my perfection striving parents. They would be so disappointed. So angry.
.
I just turned back around, keeping my eyes firmly on the board ahead.
.
He chuckled a little, and I heard as his seat moved, feeling as his hand trailed slowly across my upper arm. "I don't get you, princess." He whispered into my ear. My breath left me as I fought the urge to bring my lips closer to his. "Every other girl would kill to be in this room with me, alone. But you, you always act like you hate my guts." He breathes against my neck, making me shudder.
.
"It isn't an act." I forced out, though it came out all scratchy and meek.
.
He laughed softly against my skin.
"Oh sweet heart, we all know it is." He mumbled carefully.
.
I shook my head frantically. That cocky little-
.
before I knew what was happening his face was inches away from mine. His bright blue eyes, his soft, soft lips.
"It's okay baby." He smiled, biting his lip and tugging at his jet black lip ring. "I like good girls." He muttered, crashing his lips onto mine.
.