He has a crush on you. ~Part 2 Lashton~

Luke.

The mumbles around me got increasing loud as I came to. I kept my eyes firmly shut despite my waking, not wanting my comfortable sleep to be over. I wriggled a little on Luke's lap, my face now looking up at him, even if my eyes were closed. I hadn't intentionally fallen asleep on his lap, I hadn't intentionally fallen asleep at all. We had been watching a movie and then I must of just gone out like a light.
.
I felt as a hand stroked carefully through my hair. I fought the urge to smile. "She's so beautiful." I heard Luke's voice rumble. It took everything I had not to blush at this. Did he really think that?
.
The others groaned, some laughing a little. "You've got to get over her." Michael laughed as if I'd never like him back. If he thought that he was an idiot.
.
"What?" Luke defended. "I'm just saying she's beautiful."
.
"And we are just saying you're in love with her." Calum's voice boomed softly. My stomach twisted as my brain clicked into overload. Love?
Luke loved me?

.
I felt as his fingers slowly brushed against my cheeks.
"Please be quiet guys. You'll wake her up." He whispered. "Besides, how can it be love if she doesn't feel the same?" He wondered aloud.
.
"Because you're so far past crushing, there's just no other word." Ashton told him seriously.
.
Luke was silent for a while, thinking over this new found information as I did the same. I had always had feelings for Luke, I knew that much, but love? Was I there yet? I didn't think so.
But I knew I could get there.
.
"Fine." He eventually agreed. "But it's not important because she only sees me as a friend and she always will." He sighed, his hands still ever so gently stroking my face and hair.
.
I slowly opened my eyes to find Luke staring down at me, his cheeks flaming red the minute he realised I was awake.
"What makes you so sure, Luke?" I asked softly.
.
Ashton and our other two friends grinned widely, as Luke stared at me in a whole new way.
"How long have you been awake?" He mumbled, seemingly humiliated.
.
"Would you be annoyed if I said quite some time?" I asked, making his cheeks go an even deeper red, his neck even blushing now.
.
"Oh god." He groaned, "I'm so sorry I didn't- I never-"
.
"What did you mean what makes you so sure, (Y/N)?" Michael interrupted.
.
"I have feelings for you, Luke. What made you think different?" 
.
His concerned expression turned into a giant smile. "Y-you do?"
I nodded happily, my own cheeks blushing slightly.
I sat up from his lap and he engulfed me in a giant hug. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to hear that." He whispered in my ear.

.
Ashton.
.
"That curly haired boy is totally checking you out on table 5." My best friend at the café whispered, nodding towards the table of regulars. They came pretty much every other day on a weekly basis. Their arrival never went unnoticed.
.
I shook my head, turning my head from her and focusing on the coffee machine in front of me. This way, she wouldn't see my burning cheeks.
"You say that every week." I told her honestly.
.
"That's because he checks you out every week." She took the cup of coffee I handed her ready for the newcomers on table 10, who seemed to be foreign perhaps. Certainly not from around here. They were rowdy, a large group of men in their mid twenties maybe.
"Thanks." She muttered.
.
I sighed as she winked and sauntered off to greet our guests. She was one to flirt her way to good tips. It worked, but I could never pull it off. Instead I grasped my notepad off the counter top and pulled the pen from the petite pocket on my apron, wandering over to the table of regulars.
.
As soon as I was close enough, their conversation came to an abrupt halt. A frequent occurrence with these boys.
"Hey guys." I smiled. They all waved and greeted me back. We weren't friends exactly, but we certainly knew each other far to well to simply be acquaintances.

"Long day?" Luke asked, passing me back up four menus.
.
I sighed loudly. "You have no idea."
I complained. "Some guy earlier came by, and kept asking if I'd give him a 'private show' in his car."
.
Ashton pulled a face, shooting me a concerned look. "Are you alright? He didn't touch you did he?" He blurted quickly. He had always been the shyest one, if I didn't know better, I'd think he was scared of me.
.
"No, he gave up eventually. But then I spilt coffee all over this poor lady and then I smashed two plates, so yeah. Today's been awful." I concluded, pulling a pen from one of my many pockets.
.
Mikey gave Ashton a shove, causing his cheeks to glow as he shook his head quickly. I didn't think about it for too long. This kind of thing also happened often.
.
"Well that sucks." Calum pouted. "Why don't you sit with us for a bit? It isn't busy." He offered kindly.
.
I smiled, shaking my head softly. "Thanks, but you know I can't. I need this job guys. Anyway." I changed the subject. "What can I get for you boys today?"
.
"The usual, please." Luke grinned as I wrote down his favourite order.
.
"I'm not hungry thanks, we ate earlier." Calum shrugged, holding up his beer glass to show he was sorted.
.
I turned to Mikey, he always had a such a lovely smile on his face. "Erm, I'm gonna have to go with pizza." He said as if it was a hard decision. I'd never seen the boy eat anything else.
.
I nodded and turned to Ash, he gave me a nervous smile. "I-I, um could I have my usual too, please?" He stumbled over his words and afterward you could literally see him beating himself up inside. It was hard to watch.
.
"Sure." I looked at him a little longer, smiling. He made these long days exciting, I hadn't quite figured out how yet. "Anything else?" I turned away, realising I probably seemed insane.
.
All the boys turned to look at Ash and when he shook his head again, his cheeks were aflame and I was beyond confused. Luke coughed, shrugging to his friend before looking back up to me.
"Yeah." He smirked. "How about a date with Ashton?"
.
I nearly choked on air, that was unexpected. I shook it off, nodding before speaking. "Y-Yeah." I mumbled, turning my head to look at the terrified but now also shocked man before me. "If he wants to go on a date with me that is."
.
"Yes." Ashton said suddenly. He seemed surprised in himself for blurting it out so loudly. "Yes of course I want to go on a date with you."
.
I grinned. "Okay then." I began writing my number down. "Text me about it later. I get off work at six." I handed him the small piece of paper.
.
"R-really?" He muttered. "You really want to?"
.
"You'll have to excuse him." Michael sighed before I got the chance to respond. "He's had the biggest crush on you since we first came to this place, you don't know how long it's taken us to convince him you'd say yes, and he still didn't do it." He chuckled making Ashton blush harder.
.
I grinned happily, looking back over to Ashton. "I'll see you later." I smiled as he nodded back, the smile on my face mirroring his.
.
Maybe this day wasn't so awful after all.