You/he finds something they shouldn't. ~Cashton~

Ashton.
.
"(Y/N), baby. Can you come up here a minute?" Ashton called from upstairs. I sighed, rolling of the sofa and following the sound of his laughter. What was going on in there?
.
I opened the door to find him laying in our bed, entranced by his laptop. He didn't even acknowledge my presence, only continuing to laugh at whatever was so interesting on that damn screen.
.
I wait a while before the desire to be curled back up on our sofa became go overwhelming. "What did you want, Ash?" I asked. He looked up this time, shooting me a wicked grin.
.
His eyes scanned his screen again as he began to read aloud whatever he was looking at. "I just want Ashton to father my children, is that too much to ask for?" He sighed in a mock high pitched voice.
"Ashton Irwin, if you ever read this, I love you so much and I'd do anything for you and I talk about you all the time and I'm just, I'm madly in love with you, okay?" He giggled as he read.
.
My heart dropped like a stone. No. He'd found it. How the hell has he found it?! "Ash . . . What exactly are you looking at?" I asked quietly, my cheeks already flushing.
.
He grinned devilishly. "I got sent a link in twitter, this girl found your old fan account on Tumblr. I have to say I'm speechless, (Y/N). You really were quite obsessed with me." He smirked, placing the computer to one side and grabbing my wrists, pulling me down next to him.
.
Ashton and I had met at a meet and great almost three years ago, I melted on the spot when he asked for my number, and we've been inseparable ever since.
.
"Oh get over yourself, Irwin." I teased, trying to hide how embarrassed I was. "I was a lot younger then, and-"
.
"Hey. I think it's really sweet." He promised, kissing my forehead gently.
I smiled in relief, leaning forward and kissing him slowly. "Wait." He whispered against my lips, pulling away only slightly. "When you said you'd do anything for me . . . does that include making my lunch?" He grinned.
.
I rolled my eyes jokingly. "I guess." I laughed. "Later though, okay?" I mumbled, leaning back in to kiss my wonderful boyfriend, after being reminded he was my dream come true.

Calum.
.
Discreetly I watched as he entered the room. This was my favourite lesson and it definitely wasn't because I had a hidden love for math. He came in quietly, his head firmly pointed down as he watched the ground with incredible interest.
.
I quickly looked at my own desk as he sat in his usual seat. Right next to mine. I ignored the raging rush of excitement that danced inside of me. He was interesting that was all it was, all it could be. We'd never had an actual conversation, apart and from borrowing the odd ruler or pencil, we hadn't ever spoken.
.
It felt like so much more than that though. I'd stood up for him countless times against jerks that were convinced they were funny, thought about him in a million different ways. I felt like I knew everything about him. He didn't feel like a stranger to me. Not at all.
.
I watched subtly as he buried his head in his art, sketching and doodling away. I had always longed to see one, but always been to afraid to ask. I'd seen a few odd pieces here and there and that was enough to confirm his talent was outstanding.
.
"Hey loser." Roy yelled, thundering into the room. I shuddered with hatred, how did that boy ever expect me to say yes when he treated people the way he did? He strode forward, shooting me a wink before continuing. As if I'd be proud of what he was doing.
.
Calum shrunk into his chair, closing his sketch book and thrusting it back into his bag. Roy laughed at him. Others joined in. I must have missed the joke.
Roy's face suddenly became serious as he grasped ahold of Calums T-shirt, forcing him forward. I winced at the sight. "I want to sit here." He declared, looking back up at me to check I was watching. I scowled angrily.
.
"Move!" He yelled in Calums face. The poor boy looked as though he was about to cry, more and more began to laugh. Calum became increasingly flustered, scrambling to get up and away.
.
"No." I stood up. "Don't move, Calum." I instructed. He looked at me pleadingly, wishing I wasn't writing him a death wish.
.
"What?" Roy asked, chuckling but the hidden anger was clear.
.
"Leave him alone, and leave me alone. I wouldn't date you if you were the last guy on earth." I told him what I'd told him a million times before. He scoffed as of I were playing some sort of game.
"I want to sit with Calum." I continued, suddenly things weren't so funny to Roy. He shoved Calum backward slightly, grabbing his bag and tipping out the contents all over the floor.
.
"Stop it!" I yelled, he stopped. But not because I asked him to. He threw the empty bag onto the floor and chose a different seat. I looked back up to Calum to see him almost shaking with fear. I placed a hand on his arm.
"Are you okay?" I asked quietly. He nodded, his cheeks aflame. Good job we sat right at the back, and we were no longer interesting to anyone in here.
.
"T-thanks." He stuttered. I nodded, bending down to help him gather his belongings, he did the same. That's when I saw it. Out the corner of my eye. His sketch book. It was open, and right there. I took my chance whilst he was distracted, flicking through. In no time, I became absolutely breathless. These were so amazing.
.
Each page was filled with guitars and illustrations of music, others with art and then, and then a person. I looked closer, gobsmacked. He'd drawn me. I turned the page. There I was again. And again, and again. Beautiful drawings with flowers and decorations exploding from all around me. It was incredible.
.
He gasped a little and I looked up to see his face redder than ever before. He was humiliated. It seemed as though he wanted nothing more than to melt into the ground. I looked at him, silent before continuing to surf through the book.
"I'm sorry." He blurted out, suddenly finding his voice. "I'm so, so sorry." He repeated over and over.
"I never-"
.
"Calum." I silenced him with a smile. "These are the most amazing things I've ever seen." I breathed honestly. "You have so much talent."
.
I peered upward to find him still blushing, but his cheeks going pinker.
"T-Thank you. That really means a lot." He mumbled, the biggest grin appearing onto his face.
.
"Why me though? You could have picked someone so beautiful to match your skill . . . Why me?" I wondered aloud, looking back up at him.
.
He breathed heavily, and swallowed loudly. His whole face now bright red as he shrugged helplessly and mumbled, "I always draw what I love."