You/he finds something they shouldn't. ~Muke~

Michael.
.
Humming happily, I went to unlock the front door before remembering he was actually home again. A wave of undeniable excitement washed over me as I opened the door to our house.
.
There he was, sat on the kitchen table, completely devouring a large bowl of cereal, despite it being late afternoon.
"Hey, baby." He grinned a milky grin.
I moved closer, abandoning my work belongings on the opposite end of the table before going over to kiss him briefly.
.
"So, anything new?" I asked, going to search for my own bowl for cereal. Suddenly receiving huge cravings as I realised how hungry I actually was now that I had a moment to think.
.
"Er, no. Not really." He answered vaguely before seemingly properly taking in what I had asked. "Actually, there was this one thing."
I finally found my favourite bowl, filling it to the brim with my favourite cereal and drowning the whole thing in milk.
.
"Oh yeah?" I asked, sitting next to him. "What was it?"
.
He smiled before grabbing the home phone off the table's surface.
"I had a bit of an odd call earlier." He stated, shaking the phone to show me.
.
I groaned. "Please don't tell me they found the number again."
Last time everyone had hacked our phone number, we had countless fans calling constantly, and it had taken a good few days to sort the whole thing out.
.
"No, not exactly." He relieved me from my stress. "It was from Victoria Secret."
.
I nearly spat out my cereal, forcing it down as fast as I could, feeling the air tighten around my throat as I became increasingly flustered. I looked up to see he was watching my every move intently.
.
"Oh . . . What did they want?" I pried, trying yet failing to seem as casual as possible.
.
He cleared his throat, pushing his now empty bowl away from him.
"They er, were wondering if you could come back. Is there something you haven't told me?" He asked and I looked up guilty at him.
.
"I'm not a slut!" I blurted quickly.
"I swear, I've never been a slut, I just-"
.
I trailed off as Michael began laughing loudly. "What?" He picked up my hand from the table. "Baby, nobody's calling you a slut." He promised. "I actually think it's kinda hot . . . Do you have any old photos or anything?" He smirked, and I pulled my hand back gently.
.
"Yeah, I do." I answered, causing him to do a little victory dance. "Anddd, there's no way I'm ever showing you any." I concluded, getting up and starting to walk away.
.
"What?" He whined. "Fine, I'm just going to google it." He called out after me as I ran upstairs to burn any evidence of any photoshoot I had ever done.
.
Luke.
.
"Babe?" Luke called out as I danced past him to go up the stairs.
.
I turned to look at him. "Yeah?" I smiled, watching as he told whoever he was talking to on the phone to 'hold on a second.'
.
He returned my smile before pointing upwards to the ceiling. "You couldn't grab me my wallet could you?" I nodded, about to ask where it was when he beat me to it. "It's on the bed." He explained, before going back to what sounded like a particularly heated conversation.
.
I jogged up the stairs, heading into our bedroom and unsuccessfully searching the White sheets.
"Luke, it's not here!" I yelled so he could hear me.
.
I sighed when there was no response running back downstairs to repeat myself. "It's not on the bed, Luke." I explained to his confused expression.
.
He continued to blabber away various work details down the phone as he scribbled note after note onto a nearby napkin. "Check my coat pocket, or something." He mumbled absent-minded. It was clear he was failing to fully process any word that I was saying.
.
I went back up the stairs anyway, finding his large coat hanging on the cupboard door and searching the many pockets. The phone was in none of them and I was about to give up when my hands found something entirely different. A small, velvet black box. Very small.
.
I heard Luke scrambling desperately up the stairs, "(Y/N)!" He was calling, stopping me from opening it.
"(Y/N), wait!" He yelled, bursting through the door. "Don't look in my coat pocket!"
.
I turned to see a very out of breath look as his eyes widened at the sight of what was in my hand.
"I haven't opened it." I mumbled, slightly speechless. What was in the box?
.
He sighed deeply, running his giant hand down his face in relief.
"Oh, thank god." He breathed.
.
I looked at him, puzzled as he grinned and came over to kiss me gently. He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and cupped my face in his hands.
"All will be revealed soon, baby. Don't you worry your pretty little head about a thing."