Do I?

She left the room. She was standing in front of his house all alone. It was night. The streets were dark. She sighed and started walking.

''THAT IDIOT, WHO NEED'S HIM ANYWAY'' she yelled. ''I DONT KNOW WHY DID I EVEN CAME TO SEE HIM, BAKA''

''Ahh'' she sighed. ''No need to get upset now, right..?''

The moon was full and bright. The town was in hurry. Seeing all these people together, living their own lifes was making her jealous. She didn't even know why. She was still walking, thinking about Ichigo. She really cares about him after all. Her face was turning red every time she thoughts about him. She sat on the bench and started looking at the river.

''Maybe I do like him a little..'' she thoughts.

She smiled for a second and then she immediately started punching herself.

''BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKABAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKABAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKABAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKABAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKABAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA,BAKA''

''OF COURSE I DONT, I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT HIM, NOT A SINGLE ONE'' she yelled and blushed.

She covered her face with her hands.

''Why I am such a idiot?'' she thoughts. She moved her hand and saw Ichigo standing in front of her. She jumped.

''WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?'' she yelled.

He looked at the river.

''Well, I cant let girl like you walk alone in the town like this, right?'' he said.

She crossed her arms and turned her back to him.

''I dont need anyone to take care of me you know?'' she said and she started walking away from him. ''I can take care of myself''.

Suddenly she felt his hand in her's. He was holding her. His eyes were looking at her.

''No you can't'' He smiled.

She looked at him then suddenly looked away.

''Idiot..'' she whispered.

He was still holding her hand. She didnt want to let him go either. They were standing there for a few minutes. Both of them were blushing.

''Come on baka, let's go home'' he said.

He started walking and taking her with him by holding her hand. She was so nervous, still blushing and trying to hide it. Yet, she has feelings for him.