Who?

W-W-WHATT??

_______________________________________________________________

Tomorrow came really fast. I was still shocked, laying on my bed. I was watching at the closet, but she didn't came out. Not even once. I was a little worried.

''Did I said something wrong?'' I thought.

The sun was coming up, little by little. It was kinda weird. At this time she would came out and yell at me because I was still sleeping or because I was making her mad for some reason. But this time, she didn't. and I really, didn't know why. I got up and came close to the closet. It was kinda weird, just looking at it and expecting her to come out and... 

''STOP IMAGINING THING IDIOT'' I said to myself.

I gathered strength and opened that damn door, and then..

''EMPTY???? REALLY??'' I yelled. ''WHERE THE HELL COULD SHE GO?''

I picked up my stuff and left the house. While walking down to the street I fell kinda sad. 

''I mean, I can't let her go outside alone, right? I mean she is so little and..'' I stopped. ''WHAT THE HELL AM I TALKING, SHE IS THE FUCKING SHINIGAMI, SHE CAN TAKE CARE OF HERSELF BETTER THAN ME'' I yelled.

''But..that's not the point..'' I whispered.

I wondered, what the hell is wrong with this protective personality of mine? I feel like an old lady.. i came down to the river and sat on the grass. It was kinda beautifull. The sun was shinning and the river was giving that special sparkle. It was shining so bright. I closed my eyes and layed down for a second.

____________________________________________________________________

When I opened my eyes, It was dark. The stars were on the sky and town was filled with lights.

''What the hell..'' I whispered. 

I got up and looked around. 

''Why am I here...''

My head was hurting so bad. I started walking home.

''Was I really sleeping all day there? What was I thinking, I'm sure Rukia is wor..'' 

Then I stopped.

''Wait...where the hell is she?''  I thought. 

I started running so damn fast. 

''What was I thinking.. I need to stop joking around and look for her.'' I thought.

I was running for a while and then, down to the river i saw a girl sitting on the grass. It was her. Why is she here? 

I started walking to her. My heart was beating fast for some reason. But why? I came closer to her, but yet she was a few meters away from me. I stopped and looked at her. Her head was down, and she was looking at the ground. I was watching for a while, I don't even know why. 

Finally I was avaible to call her name. I looked at her and yelled.

''Ruki..''

''HEY RUKIA I'M BACK''